Rapsodo Goes Off Course

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show and this is episode 185. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, Justin Bryant from Rapsodo Golf joins the show to discuss everything going on with Rapsodo and the MLM2Pro device.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but Dan and Justin talk about playing without limits and how the near future in 2024 is shaping up for Rapsodo. This show has a lot going on and is one you will not want to miss as Justin Bryant goes Off Course.

Episode 185 is here and Dan and Justin discuss the following topics.

Play Without Limits
Rapsodo Combine
Sim Golf Bundles
Rapsodo 2024 Updates and Innovation
And so much more

You can listen to the show right here, Apple Podcasts or anywhere you do your listening and downloading from. Search for the Hackers Paradise and make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode. After listening, come back over and drop us a note below on what you agree and/or disagree with from the episode. If you get a chance, drop us a review wherever you listen from and let others know what you think of the show and/or channel.

Untitled-13-1024x692.jpg

Continue reading...

And it’s back! Can’t wait.

Ready to listen to this one!

Looking forward to listening thru this one!

Going to for sure have to listen to this 1 since I'm testing the rapsodo.

I’ll definitely give this one a listen.

I've high level looked at the MLM2Pro, but I need to circle back around. So much good insight into what it can do and provide to help us achieve your goals.

Grandaddy mention! Yes Justin!

Champions program, seems like a possible fun opportunity for THPers using Rapsodo

Great listen, thanks @Canadan and Justin!

Great listen this morning up to the point you had to remind me how bad the Chiefs receiving core have been this year.

Great listen this morning up to the point you had to remind me how bad the Chiefs receiving core have been this year.
I dropped my guy I drafted early in the season. I was like ...no it'll be okay, it wasn't okay.

As always, love the episode. I didn't want to take away from the Rapsodo talk but I really liked the short quip about whether golf needs the tour or not. https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...ur-to-be-golf-to-you-from-off-course.8958454/

I think a full home set up for 5,000 is both a steal and still pretty extravagant. If you're really into golf and you have that disposable income it makes a ton of sense, but going from a <$1,000 unit to a full set up adds a lot to me. By the time that people save up their discretionary funds for that, something new or different will come out - which hopefully means at that time you can just replace the brain portion and keep everything else (minus wear and tear products), which that makes it feel like a good bargain in my eyes.

I know they didnt say this but, I can't wait for the sim producers to follow in the footsteps of xbox and sony and get us cross platform compatibility. Golf is starting its golden era.

I know they didnt say this but, I can't wait for the sim producers to follow in the footsteps of xbox and sony and get us cross platform compatibility. Golf is starting its golden era.
I think just the being able to play against friends is pretty huge - or with, if you prefer that.

Imagine both having facetime - throwing up the video where you can chat with each other and then take turns crushing the course while you virtually hang out from the convenience of your own garage.

Local multiplayer and elevation. :love:

And making the rapsodo range more than a useless app crasher. 😬

Hopefully they land these without much issue, finally.

Last edited:
oh man, if they can throw in long distance multiplayer that would be a game changer

Having an online social multiplayer with a launch monitor would be awesome.. my friends that are golfers and also THPers I have met don't live that close and that would make a fun way to be able to talk and "hang out".

Looking forward to some Spotify time on the drive home today!

Back