Contest - The Players Championship - TaylorMade [Spoilers]

Of course you miss and scramble, you're not a professional. What I meant was you often speak about not taking chance, playing to a number, etc.

You are clearly biased towards some of your favorites. Brian Gay and Bam come to mind immediately. And you have negative feelings toward some. Kerr being the most obvious.

Kevin

I have absolutely no bias whatsoever. Liking someone as a person and rooting for them are two very different things. I think what Kerr does on the golf course is bad for the game of golf. The same way I think of TW's temper tantrums. But I do not root for or against ANYBODY during any tournament (outside of my country during team competitions). In fact if you knew me a little better, you would understand that the Brian Gay and Bam comment is borderline ridiculous based on my personal feelings. Please dont accuse me of something that is completely untrue.

The Watney collapse is officially going strong.

His facial expression mirrored the first three letters of his last name.

Looks like these guys want to give gmac the tourny.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

What i said should certainly not be considered an "accusation". That's a strong word that implies something negative. My statements were more my perception, and certainly not an "accusation" of any kind. Now you can tell me my perception may be incorrect, and I'll take your word for it, but be assured I'm not "accusing" you of anything.

Kevin

Looks like these guys want to give gmac the tourny.

Assuming Watney does not come back in his 2nd round, does he start to get the same label as DJ & (quite a few Euros)?

I think we jinx'd Stricker. He's dropped like 3 strokes in 20 minutes. He did just show some emotion though.

First three putt in a lot holes. Damn.

Kevin

What i said should certainly not be considered an "accusation". That's a strong word that implies something negative. My statements were more my perception, and certainly not an "accusation" of any kind. Now you can tell me my perception may be incorrect, and I'll take your word for it, but be assured I'm not "accusing" you of anything.

Kevin

Calling someone that the PGA Tour considers a member of the media biased towards certain things and players has an accusation tone in my opinion. If you say its nothing more than friendly perception I will take you on your word.

Assuming Watney does not come back in his 2nd round, does he start to get the same label as DJ & (quite a few Euros)?

Maybe. There's still a lot of golf left but these guys fell back to the field. There's some guys licking their chops I'm sure.

I sort of thought he already had that label, so if he does it again, I would say no doubt. Luke Donald is dropping these strokes on purpose I think, everyone on tour says he likes to back into his top tens and wins. Thainer likes it that way.

I have been waiting a long time to do this...hehe

OEM where you at?

Screen-shot-2011-05-15-at-XL.png

Looks like TC's right and they just want to give this thing to Mcdowell. Water for the cheeselander.

Stricker's playing some exciting golf now.

Kevin

Holey crap that was a really bad break for Mcdowell. How did that make the water?

GMac hits one side of the green, kicks left and rolls all the way into the water....Craziness.

Wow on GMac's shot.

Kevin

Holey crap that was a really bad break for Mcdowell. How did that make the water?

+1 the way these guys are finishing is going to be an interesting Final round.

I needed GMacs ball to trickle into the water. Now I'd like to see him take three strikes to get it in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This early round cannot end fast enough for these guys.

This early round cannot end fast enough for these guys.

No kidding, Watney misses a 5 footer for bird on 17 to get one back. Anybody want this tourney?

lol @ Esox! Yup, this is some excitement from Stricker all right. Poor guy just looks frazzled, er normal, er upset, er happy, er like he always does.

I think the way the last hour has shaped up, there's a slew of guys who are now in contention. KJ, Jason Dufner, hell, even Phil could get nasty today and post a score to chase.

Here is where I stand at end of 3rd round:

Choi (-11)
Donald (-9)
O'Hair (-7)
Verplank (-1)

273 (-15) was my tiebreaker.

Here are my guys:

Donald -9
Levin -7
Day -5
Byrd E

Back