Contest - The Players Championship - TaylorMade [Spoilers]

I think what IJP is doing is hilarious....and DJ is just taking his time. They will be sleeping in!

Phil doing the anti-Tiger....Not provoked or anything else, just running over to the fan before 18 and giving the young girl a ball.

He is what every golfer should strive to be like around the fans.

Phil has class.

I think what IJP is doing is hilarious....and DJ is just taking his time. They will be sleeping in!

I take that back. After seeing everyone stop, no way that Phil's group clears 18 in time for IJP and DJ to get in. All that for nada in hindsight.

Really cool seeing the unfiltered camera and just how dark it really was.

Phil is a stand up guy, hope I can manage a high 5 when I go tue to the players!

Derrr I was just watching the players , I mean the us open! Going with a buddy tuesdays practice round

Derrr I was just watching the players , I mean the us open! Going with a buddy tuesdays practice round

I love congressional, you'll have a great time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not doing too bad besides Tiger.

Donald and Bubba

Luke was playing a good round today too. and man does lucas glover have a mean ass beard!

Third round play just recommenced

I know its shocking....Steve Stricker is wearing Khaki pants. :act-up:

haha, don't think I have seen him wear anything other than khaki

haha, don't think I have seen him wear anything other than khaki

Once in a while he will throw a pair of black pants in the mix, but it has to be special...hehe

Love getting up and having golf on already. Perfect for a crappy weekend.

Tapatalk: better on the iPad

Love getting up and having golf on already. Perfect for a crappy weekend.

Tapatalk: better on the iPad

And we get top notch golf all fighting for the top of the leaderboard.

Gmac with the chip in to get back to with in 1.

Is he wearing the same outfit as yesterday? please tell me he has a different color shirt on

its a different shirt.

Is he wearing the same outfit as yesterday? please tell me he has a different color shirt on

Yep, I got to run to K-Mart today and get me a pair of those Dickie khaki pants for the outing :thumb:. I might as well get two pair if the blue light is on.

This Jason Dufner has had a solid 2011 so far.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

lol@ chois boys.

And David Toms hasn't made anything.

And David Toms hasn't made anything.

Good. He's not on team OG so keep missing them Toms.

I have a sneeky feeling Nick Watney may be the horse to ride the rest of this tournament.

I have a sneeky feeling Nick Watney may be the horse to ride the rest of this tournament.

Good, now we can officially take him out of the running...:act-up:

Back