Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Good lard. Someone get me my shorts. Jeans and a sweatshirt ain't workin' here. Tehehe.

Caution, my iPhone is tapped.

I hope everyone has Sade travels and an amazing time this weekend! Here's to hoping I make it to demo day 2012

Tap before talk.

Just got caught up and all the banter this morning and I'm more pumped than ever. I've been up since 4 am my time because I had a job site go sideways and I got a call in the middle of the night to help my guys fix it and I probably have to spend the whole day there, calming down clients and fixing this disaster! At least that will keep my mind off the outing a little. MaryC safe travels and see you in a couple of days, and TC, I shaved the beard today too cause I thought it might be really hot in Florida with that thing, and I learned last summer that a beard tan on your face looks really hot!

Haven't you see Fast 5, with the Rock's beard just streaming sweat? I thought that was the cool look these days :eek:k:

Just a quick FYI for those that missed it. There is a shuttle service that is much cheaper than the resort's service. That info is listed below. Also, to find out all the ground transportation options from West Palm Beach International Airport here is the link http://www.pbia.org/guide/ground.aspx

Go Airport Shuttle (formerly Yellow Express Shuttle)
(561) 242-6444
Provides a share-a-ride, door-to-door transportation service to and from Palm Beach International Airport. This is a 24-hour service and no reservations are needed for arriving passengers. Service is available at the transportation desk at the east end of the terminal building, Level One.

I wanted to quote myself to make sure that everyone sees this information. Also, you DO NOT need to print out the itinerary for the outing. We will have that for you. :smile:

Good lard. Someone get me my shorts. Jeans and a sweatshirt ain't workin' here. Tehehe.

Caution, my iPhone is tapped.

Definitely no jeans or sweatshirts. I have no idea how anyone wears jeans this time of year. Maybe inside somewhere but certainly not for walking around.

I wanted to quote myself to make sure that everyone sees this information. Also, you DO NOT need to print out the itinerary for the outing. We will have that for you. :smile:

just follow the crowds. That's how I found everyone down in the Bear Trap last year

I want to take a minute and wish everybody safe travels as they head towards PGA National Resort & Spa for our 2011 Golf Outing. What has been months and months of planning is finally here. We want to thank each and every person that has taken the time to put their trust in GG and myself, as well as the rest of the THP staff in putting together the ultimate golf weekend. We hope you enjoy it as much as we think you will. It is truly an honor to be hosting this group of amazing people at one of the finest golf resorts there is. Thank you again and we will see you all in a couple of days.

And here is a promise to you.....Start planning for 2012 now!!!!

YOU AINT SEEN NUTHIN YET!

Jebus....last time I saw this was before the Morgan Cup got announced....I can only imagine

I want to take a minute and wish everybody safe travels as they head towards PGA National Resort & Spa for our 2011 Golf Outing. What has been months and months of planning is finally here. We want to thank each and every person that has taken the time to put their trust in GG and myself, as well as the rest of the THP staff in putting together the ultimate golf weekend. We hope you enjoy it as much as we think you will. It is truly an honor to be hosting this group of amazing people at one of the finest golf resorts there is. Thank you again and we will see you all in a couple of days.

And here is a promise to you.....Start planning for 2012 now!!!!

YOU AINT SEEN NUTHIN YET!
You guys certainly do "Dream Big"!

Happy to be along for the ride!

You guys are gonna have a blast. That course is beautiful!

We need to get a list of people going who will be arriving around the same time so we make sure everyone catches the same shuttle and lowers the cost. SO, sound off here if you are arriving into West Palm Thursday in the 11:30 to 12:30 time frame and we can all take the shuttle together. So far I know of me, Hanks, golf4life, Thainer and maybe Dr. Teeth?

We need to get a list of people going who will be arriving around the same time so we make sure everyone catches the same shuttle and lowers the cost. SO, sound off here if you are arriving into West Palm Thursday in the 11:30 to 12:30 time frame and we can all take the shuttle together. So far I know of me, Hanks, golf4life, Thainer and maybe Dr. Teeth?

And me!

My buddy Jon is arriving around 5pm. If anyone is arriving around that time, let me know.

Doo Doo, Coolbreeze and I are arriving around that time. My flight gets in at 520pm. I think CB's is a little earlier. More the merrier! I think we have different destinations that night but shouldnt be an issue.

And me!

My buddy Jon is arriving around 5pm. If anyone is arriving around that time, let me know.

And me!

Doh! Your on the same flight arent you? So we have:

OEM Kevin
Hanks
Golf4life's
Fildini
Thainer?
Dr. Teeth?

So the shuttle will cost us each $5 or so.

Doo Doo, Coolbreeze and I are arriving around that time. My flight gets in at 520pm. I think CB's is a little earlier. More the merrier! I think we have different destinations that night but shouldnt be an issue.

Cool. I will PM you with some details.

Well, I need to get some work done, but it aint happening. I have officially checked out in my mind. Will be in Orlando tonight, so stoked right now

And me!

I will be getting at 4:45 so I can share a shuttle with him I think yoccos too I think.

I will be getting at 4:45 so I can share a shuttle with him I think yoccos too I think.

He's canadian too. You all can drink some molsons and crank the Bareaked ladies after you

ROLL OOOT in the van

He's canadian too. You all can drink some molsons and crank the Bareaked ladies after you

ROLL OOOT in the van

I hope they don't come rolling up to PGA National rocking out to alanis morissette.

HAHAHAHHAHA. Dude she was the only reason I made that flight on time. I'm so bad about that and whatnot haha.

That was your chance to blame it o the ex, man.... lol

Jebus....last time I saw this was before the Morgan Cup got announced....I can only imagine

What does OEM's favorite Steve Jobs have to do with this?

Lol. I should buy them Terrence and Phillip shirts.

ROLL OOOT in the van

I hope they don't come rolling up to PGA National rocking out to alanis morissette.

Back