Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Lol. I should buy them Terrence and Phillip shirts.

terrence+and+phillip.jpg

What does OEM's favorite Steve Jobs have to do with this?

nothing....I got them mixed up. but, while I have your attention, this is all I can think about since watching the Tosh.0 video

I want to take a minute and wish everybody safe travels as they head towards PGA National Resort & Spa for our 2011 Golf Outing. What has been months and months of planning is finally here. We want to thank each and every person that has taken the time to put their trust in GG and myself, as well as the rest of the THP staff in putting together the ultimate golf weekend. We hope you enjoy it as much as we think you will. It is truly an honor to be hosting this group of amazing people at one of the finest golf resorts there is. Thank you again and we will see you all in a couple of days.

And here is a promise to you.....Start planning for 2012 now!!!!

YOU AINT SEEN NUTHIN YET!

Wow...from what I have seen, and will see in the next few days, I can't even imagine what you and GG have planned for 2012 with that statement.

hey look, its Chunkylovers friend. Cant wait to meet that guy

You wont see too much of him come Sunday. After the drubbing his friend takes on the course, he will be in the same shed as P4Hanks and poor Yorkem will be stuck counseling.

You wont see too much of him come Sunday. After the drubbing his friend takes on the course, he will be in the same shed as P4Hanks and poor Yorkem will be stuck counseling.

I believe he already started distancing himself from CL for that very reason haha

Thats gonna be a long ride of...."man, if only I had done this". Or " I had them til we got to number 3"

Thats gonna be a long ride of...."man, if only I had done this". Or " I had them til we got to number 3"

Poor little Yorkem.

[video=youtube;ye8N1jc6T-k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye8N1jc6T-k[/video]

You should record the thrashing on your Xoom JB!

I want to take a minute and wish everybody safe travels as they head towards PGA National Resort & Spa for our 2011 Golf Outing. What has been months and months of planning is finally here. We want to thank each and every person that has taken the time to put their trust in GG and myself, as well as the rest of the THP staff in putting together the ultimate golf weekend. We hope you enjoy it as much as we think you will. It is truly an honor to be hosting this group of amazing people at one of the finest golf resorts there is. Thank you again and we will see you all in a couple of days.

I'm ready for 2012...sign me up. I've been playing every card possible this week to make my wife feel guilty about telling me I could only make one trip this year...and I come from a long line of guilters (i.e. Catholics) :)

I'm ready for 2012...sign me up. I've been playing every card possible this week to make my wife feel guilty about telling me I could only make one trip this year...and I come from a long line of guilters (i.e. Catholics) :)

you should make yourself a grilled cheese sandwich and then mope while eating it saying it's not nearly as good as the one I could be having at the iBar right now haha

you should make yourself a grilled cheese sandwich and then mope while eating it saying it's not nearly as good as the one I could be having at the iBar right now haha

Yeah, but she doesn't understand the iBar, so that doesn't have the same effect. I have to stay bigger picture.

I can't wait to get headed that way and get this thing started! I can't say enough how much we all appreciate what you and GG do for us JB. I definately want to be a part of 2012, I already missed one but don't plan to miss any more!

Safe travels to everyone (including those that are enjoying the sunshine already down here). Also an advanced thanks to Smalls who will probably hold the fort again whilst we imbibe in golf nirvana. Smalls, hopefully the kids will behave for you and we'll have couple in your honor. And remember the rules, no sunlight, don't get them wet, and don't feed them after midnight. :D

Right back at you.
I don't have a nurturing side, so these guys are screwed.
I believe he already started distancing himself from CL for that very reason haha

That's what the volume button on the BOSE is for...drown out any and all whining.
Poor little Yorkem.
Since when is 6' and 220 little? But hey, thanks for the compliment...hehehe

[video=youtube;ye8N1jc6T-k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye8N1jc6T-k[/video]

You should record the thrashing on your Xoom JB!

Came back to lunch to all of this. You guys are cracking me up. I just asked CL if he thought I could find anyone to bet on him so I could bet on JB...now that's friendship...brutally honest.

What does OEM's favorite Steve Jobs have to do with this?

I havent updated either the iPhone or the iPad so he'll be tracking me the whole time. Sneaky Jebus

Et tu Anthony?!

I've got my boarding pass printed out so I must be getting close, now officially under 24 hours from departure time!!!

I've got my boarding pass printed out so I must be getting close, now officially under 24 hours from departure time!!!

And I still don't know who my dress like a pro person will be! Got it narrowed down to a half dozen though.

Just an fyi, I'll be passing by the airport early thursday morning on my way in and then again in the evening to pick up DMB if anyone needs a pick-up.

I pity my co-workers tomorrow...other than serving as a doorstop and official time-keeper I'll pretty much be useless.

Work really sucks right now, I had aton to get down at the office but two of my techs literally broke the entire door access and cctv system at the victoria international airport and I am trying to fix it and talk clients down from the ledge all while seeing people fly away to their vacations. Brutal!!!!

Back