I have the Lone Star Q Zip and a couple of Polos, awesome quality!!
Absolutely the best collar I have ever tried.

I would have to agree on this collar being the best. I received the Lone Star Quarter zip as my gift, soooo cool and light but warm. I have worn it no less than 5 times since i got in the Secret Santa Exchange. I have worn it as outer wear playing, and I have thrown it on by itself to go to lunch one day. SO soft against the skin and one of my fav's is the sleeves are not to tight to pull up to mid forearm length.....great wear

After all of the positive replies on here, it seems like it would be hard to go wrong with Rhoback. I think I’m going to start with a polo and give them a try. Now to decide which one. They have so many great styles to choose from.

How do these fit? I have had some wonky experiences with shirt sizes lately.

True to fit. If you are large order large. Do not try to sneak by with a medium. Hands down best shirts and quarter zip I have ever had.

I want this and/or the blue one. Do they ever have good discount codes?

1642982269434.png

How do these fit? I have had some wonky experiences with shirt sizes lately.
I’m 6’2” 218 i wear a large and I’m old. Hope that helps!

I keep coming across this company online and have been considering trying a shirt. Reading that the fit is like Ralph Lauren and others saying the shirts are a little shorter in length may stop me taking a punt though. Looking to invest in a couple of real decent quality shirts, not sure yet if these are them.

I keep coming across this company online and have been considering trying a shirt. Reading that the fit is like Ralph Lauren and others saying the shirts are a little shorter in length may stop me taking a punt though. Looking to invest in a couple of real decent quality shirts, not sure yet if these are them.

I have had stuff in my cart since before Christmas, but haven't pulled the trigger. Concerned about length as well. I think I just need to buy one and see how it goes.

I have had stuff in my cart since before Christmas, but haven't pulled the trigger. Concerned about length as well. I think I just need to buy one and see how it goes.
I have several of the polos. I think the length is perfect. I'm 5"11, 175 and have medium's. I have worn the polos untucked casually and they aren't so long that they hang down too far. Have also golfed many times with them tucked in to pants or shorts and they aren't so short that they come untucked. Great shirt.

I have several of the polos. I think the length is perfect. I'm 5"11, 175 and have medium's. I have worn the polos untucked casually and they aren't so long that they hang down too far. Have also golfed many times with them tucked in to pants or shorts and they aren't so short that they come untucked. Great shirt.

As long as they don't come untucked, I'm good. I think size wise, a large would fit me fine, I was just little concerned with the length. I need to just order one, especially since they sent me a $20 off code for signing up for their emails.

As long as they don't come untucked, I'm good. I think size wise, a large would fit me fine, I was just little concerned with the length. I need to just order one, especially since they sent me a $20 off code for signing up for their emails.

Be careful... If you order one you will end up with a closet full of them. Don't ask me how I know :p

Be careful... If you order one you will end up with a closet full of them. Don't ask me how I know :p

I love a good polo, so that’s okay with me! You sound like me. When I find something I really like, I tend to stock up! Maybe that’s why I keep hesitating, because I know what’s going to happen if I like them. 😆

Well ok ya'll talked me into ordering a polo to see how it goes :)

My wife obviously got tired of me talking about and looking at Rhoback polos and not buying anything, so she did it herself. :LOL:

Got a polo and dog bandana on the way!

Shirt was supposed to be delivered Saturday, but got here today! I tried it on and the fit is about perfect for me. Long enough to tuck in, but not so long that I can't leave it untucked. It's fitted but not tight and the material feels great! I'm glad it got here today so that I can try it out on the course tomorrow!

2DF43781-8748-4A5D-921C-C8BC9FBA06D8.jpeg

Shirt was supposed to be delivered Saturday, but got here today! I tried it on and the fit is about perfect for me. Long enough to tuck in, but not so long that I can't leave it untucked. It's fitted but not tight and the material feels great! I'm glad it got here today so that I can try it out on the course tomorrow!

View attachment 9066616
I love their stuff.

In polos, how do they compare in sizing to Puma….appreciate any insight.

In polos, how do they compare in sizing to Puma….appreciate any insight.

Bought both last summer in large and the Rhoback is about 1/2" longer, otherwise the same

Good to know! @Cruskater has a lot of UA polos and pants. Might give Rhoback a try!

I have a Tournament today and its supposed to be mid 40's with wind, Rhoback Quarter Zip will definitely be the top layer, I LOVE MINE.....Gotta be one of the Best Secret Santa Gifts I have EVER received.

I love their stuff.

This is the first thing I’ve got from them, but I don’t think it will be the last. Right off the bat, I’m impressed.

I have a Tournament today and its supposed to be mid 40's with wind, Rhoback Quarter Zip will definitely be the top layer, I LOVE MINE.....Gotta be one of the Best Secret Santa Gifts I have EVER received.

How thick are the quarter zips? Is there any lining on the inside?

Back