How thick are the quarter zips? Is there any lining on the inside?
not a lining per se, but they are thicker fabric than some i have. Hard to describe, it has weight, but it does not incumber my swing art all. Just great quality and extremely well made.

Someone commented the quality is better than Under Armour. How about the fit? Or compared to Vineyard Vines as some styles look similar (stripes, but they have more prints).

UA I am an XL but Vineyard Vines I am a L (XL is ok for polo to wear out but too big for me for golf)

I have two quarter zips. They are thin, soft, and very warm.

My wife got me a couple of hoodies for Christmas. I never thought I would like them but again very soft, warm, and I always have one on now.

Played golf this past weekend and got to test out the new Rhoback polo. It is SUPER comfortable! It has a sort of fitted feel but it's not tight, didn't restrict my swing at all, and the length is about perfect for me. I tucked it in to play golf and it stayed tucked the entire round. A lot of my height comes from my torso, so I usually run into the issue of shirts being a bit short, but this one is good. The only bad thing is now I want more. :LOL:

Played golf this past weekend and got to test out the new Rhoback polo. It is SUPER comfortable! It has a sort of fitted feel but it's not tight, didn't restrict my swing at all, and the length is about perfect for me. I tucked it in to play golf and it stayed tucked the entire round. A lot of my height comes from my torso, so I usually run into the issue of shirts being a bit short, but this one is good. The only bad thing is now I want more. :LOL:

Someone commented the quality is better than Under Armour. How about the fit? Or compared to Vineyard Vines as some styles look similar (stripes, but they have more prints).

UA I am an XL but Vineyard Vines I am a L (XL is ok for polo to wear out but too big for me for golf)

I would say it fits closer to UA than Vineyard Vines.

I wear a M in VV and am solidly in the Large camp for Rhoback, which is what my UA stuff is/has been.

Most of my shirts are UA and like the way they fit. One of the first things I did was compare the Rhoback polo to my UA polos and they were really close in size and the fit is similar. I did have one UA polo that is just a bit smaller than the others. Same size, but it was about 3/4 of an inch shorter than my other shirts. I wear a L in UA and the L in Rhoback fits perfectly. I'm really thinking about ordering another Rhoback since it could really pull double duty for work and golf.

Hey @TexasHacker34 how is the fit in these again? Did you ever try any Matte for comparison?

Hey @TexasHacker34 how is the fit in these again? Did you ever try any Matte for comparison?

James, I have a bit of Matte, I would say similar. I am large in both and feel like they are similar, MAYBE Matte is a bit roomier, but not a lot.

I guess what I mean is, if you comfortably wear a size in Matte, you can rest assured it will be the same in Rhoback.

Hopefully that is helpful :p

James, I have a bit of Matte, I would say similar. I am large in both and feel like they are similar, MAYBE Matte is a bit roomier, but not a lot.

I guess what I mean is, if you comfortably wear a size in Matte, you can rest assured it will be the same in Rhoback.

Hopefully that is helpful :p
That is PERFECT. L in Matte is my jam, and some of these patterns have my attention to try!

I need this.

BIG_FOOT_PRODUCT-1_1800x1800.jpg

That is PERFECT. L in Matte is my jam, and some of these patterns have my attention to try!

I cannot wait to hear what you think. I am a bit of a Rhoback homer now, I haven't bought any other polo since. The Q-Zips and Hoodies are fantastic as well.

WELCOME10 I believe works for first-time orders.

I was trying to send a referral code which was $20 off but I cannot get it to actually generate, so try that WELCOME10 to at least save a few bucks.

I cannot wait to hear what you think. I am a bit of a Rhoback homer now, I haven't bought any other polo since. The Q-Zips and Hoodies are fantastic as well.

WELCOME10 I believe works for first-time orders.

I was trying to send a referral code which was $20 off but I cannot get it to actually generate, so try that WELCOME10 to at least save a few bucks.
My guy!

File this under overkill:

polo- 92 poly 8 spandex

short sleeve t - 45 poly 9 xt2 37 nylon 9 spandex

1/4 zip - 32 nylon 54 poly 14 spandex

long sleeve t - 82 poly 9 xt2 9 spandex

on the expensive side, but they last and still look good after many washings.

You fellas have impeccable taste! I’ve been eyeing both of these.

I think the dog one is currently OOS, unfortunately, but they usually bring stuff back after a bit. I am sure supply chain is an issue for them like everyone else

I think the dog one is currently OOS, unfortunately, but they usually bring stuff back after a bit. I am sure supply chain is an issue for them like everyone else

Yeah, I get emails from them saying such and such is back in stock, so it’ll probably show back up eventually. Just have to keep an eye out for it.

You fellas have impeccable taste! I’ve been eyeing both of these.
I’m freaking excited. I won’t lie.

I’m freaking excited. I won’t lie.

I don't think you'll be disappointed. I just got my first Rhoback shirt and I'm already looking to buy another. I love the fit, the material is excellent, and it's just so comfortable. I'm also debating on getting a Q-zip. Did you go with the dino print?

I don't think you'll be disappointed. I just got my first Rhoback shirt and I'm already looking to buy another. I love the fit, the material is excellent, and it's just so comfortable. I'm also debating on getting a Q-zip. Did you go with the dino print?
I did!

Back