will

Morgan Cup 2023 - Team Hackers
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
For those that have any Rhoback polos, how does the material compare to Under Armour? The Rhoback stuff looks like it's good quality and looks comfortable, but you can't really tell from pictures what it feels like or how it fits. Has it held up well? Most of my polos are Under Armour, but was considering giving Rhoback a try. Figured I would get some opinions on here before buying.

I JUST received a RhoBack Quarter Zip in the Secret Santa exchange and it is COMPHY ! no binding at all when i played 18 this last Saturday. Like you, i had looked at them for a while and not pulled the trigger, but then got this one in and DAY-UMMM its nice

The material feels a lot better to me than UA. I would estimate its a thinner material than UA, which leads me to believe it wouldn't last as long, but I wear mine a fair bit and haven't noticed any wearing at all really. I think NLU / Trap Draw has a code active right now for them.

I JUST received a RhoBack Quarter Zip in the Secret Santa exchange and it is COMPHY ! no binding at all when i played 18 this last Saturday. Like you, i had looked at them for a while and not pulled the trigger, but then got this one in and DAY-UMMM its nice

Yeah, I've been eyeing the quarter zips too. I love a good pullover and those do look super comfy! I think I'm going to have to give them a try.

The material feels a lot better to me than UA. I would estimate its a thinner material than UA, which leads me to believe it wouldn't last as long, but I wear mine a fair bit and haven't noticed any wearing at all really. I think NLU / Trap Draw has a code active right now for them.

Glad to hear that it seems to be holding up well. They look high quality, but it's nice to get some feedback from folks that are wearing them. I'll check out that code. Discounts are always good!

I have several of their shirts & quarter zips. The fit is similar to RLX in the shoulders but maybe a touch shorter in the bottom of the shirt, which is awesome for me. I'm big shouldered but short, a large fits perfectly.
I wear one of their shirts to play or practice at least once a week & haven't noticed any wear that you wouldn't normally see. Except the collar. The collar is the best out there. It doesn't curl under or over, wrinkle etc..

For those that have any Rhoback polos, how does the material compare to Under Armour? The Rhoback stuff looks like it's good quality and looks comfortable, but you can't really tell from pictures what it feels like or how it fits. Has it held up well? Most of my polos are Under Armour, but was considering giving Rhoback a try. Figured I would get some opinions on here before buying.

It is infinitely better than UA. I came from UA apparel, and I have donated/given most of it to my brother.

Rhoback is making some of the highest quality stuff out there right now in my opinion.

So much good apparel out there. I don't like the logo. I love dogs but it doesn't work for me.

I have several of their shirts & quarter zips. The fit is similar to RLX in the shoulders but maybe a touch shorter in the bottom of the shirt, which is awesome for me. I'm big shouldered but short, a large fits perfectly.
I wear one of their shirts to play or practice at least once a week & haven't noticed any wear that you wouldn't normally see. Except the collar. The collar is the best out there. It doesn't curl under or over, wrinkle etc..

I was wondering about the collar, since they claim it doesn't wrinkle or bend. That is great news to me! I hate when collars start to wrinkle up or bend in odd places.

It is infinitely better than UA. I came from UA apparel, and I have donated/given most of it to my brother.

Rhoback is making some of the highest quality stuff out there right now in my opinion.

I love my UA stuff, but the Rhoback polos and quarter zips just look comfy and well made. I also think the Rhoback stuff just looks great and there are lots of options.

I was wondering about the collar, since they claim it doesn't wrinkle or bend. That is great news to me! I hate when collars start to wrinkle up or bend in odd places.

I just checked all of mine & no issues yet. some of them have seen a good bit of off the hanger time as well.

So much good apparel out there. I don't like the logo. I love dogs but it doesn't work for me.

I actually like the logo. It's simple and I love dogs. That's actually the first thing I noticed and why I decided to look. After seeing their stuff, I've been tempted to try it ever since.

Actually tried on on for first time today. Nice, very tech feeling fabric. Cut is different than a lot out there. Probably closest to puma out of what I'm used to but a good bit shorter on the sleeves and overall length.

Isn't the price still a bit steep? Or is it comparable to most others? :unsure:

I just checked all of mine & no issues yet. some of them have seen a good bit of off the hanger time as well.

That's music to my ears! I'm always trying to get my shirts on a hanger and trying to keep the collar straight.

Actually tried on on for first time today. Nice, very tech feeling fabric. Cut is different than a lot out there. Probably closest to puma out of what I'm used to but a good bit shorter on the sleeves and overall length.

I haven't tried any of the Puma stuff. The shorter length is concerning me a little bit though. My UA, Nike, and Columbia polos fit fine in a size large, but I don't know how that compares to the Rhoback polos. I usually tuck in my polos, so I don't want them coming untucked every time I swing. Looks like they have a sizing guide, so I'll have to get some measurements off of my current polos and compare.

They seem to be a bit more expensive than UA. My UA shirts were $50-$60 on the sticker, though you can sometimes find them on sale. The Rhoback polos are $84, but I do have a code for 15% off. That's why I wanted to get some opinions on here before making a purchase. They're a little more expensive and I can't see them in-person before buying.

They seem to be a bit more expensive than UA. My UA shirts were $50-$60 on the sticker, though you can sometimes find them on sale. The Rhoback polos are $84, but I do have a code for 15% off. That's why I wanted to get some opinions on here before making a purchase. They're a little more expensive and I can't see them in-person before buying.

This is what has kept me away. o_O Price is still too high for a golf shirt with nothing special above what I have now

It is a few bucks more than others, but in my opinion, it is worth it for the quality. They don't often run sales, but I stocked up over Black Friday / Cyber Monday.

I have the Lone Star Q Zip and a couple of Polos, awesome quality!!

They're priced in line with what I would consider similar quality products Peter Millar, RLX, Johnnie O and the like.

I'll second whoever said this was the best collar out there. It is, for sure, the best I've tried.

Top notch. I have several polos, tees, a long sleeve tee, q ziphats, even 2 masks.
Collars are great, fit is superb, material is comfortable and durable. Washes well. Silk screen on the back below the collar still going strong.

Rhoback is true to fit and very comfortable. Only problem is you may get addicted when they drop different shirts.
The 1/4 zips are super soft, comfortable and very warm. I really love all of there stuff.

Back