Forum Testing - Nike VR Pro Combo Irons

Any reviews yet ya slackers? :D

haha actually I kind of do.. I was checking out the Nike site and reviewing all of their shaft selections, but was excited to see that their current standard is the True Temper Dynamic Gold shaft, which is my preferred shaft. I was really excited about that (although I should have probably guessed it considering I own two new Nike wedges with TT DG shafts in them).

Now I just need to decide what flex. Maybe I'll hit up the local GG tonight to hit a couple!

Congrats to all the testers! I can't wait to hear about these irons, they're definitely on my short list. Thanks to Nike Golf and THP for such great opportunities.

I am on the fast track - iron fitting at GolfTEC at 5:00 this evening!! Heart is finally starting to return to my resting heart rate.

I am on the fast track - iron fitting at GolfTEC at 5:00 this evening!! Heart is finally starting to return to my resting heart rate.

that's awesome!

haha actually I kind of do.. I was checking out the Nike site and reviewing all of their shaft selections, but was excited to see that their current standard is the True Temper Dynamic Gold shaft, which is my preferred shaft. I was really excited about that (although I should have probably guessed it considering I own two new Nike wedges with TT DG shafts in them).

Now I just need to decide what flex. Maybe I'll hit up the local GG tonight to hit a couple!

Such a nerd..lol I love it. I might give them a try tonight for S & G.

Congrats gang!
Looking forward to your reviews !!

Congrats to the selected super seven.

Paulo, wait till these arrive and we can get a game so I can ogle the shiny shiny. :d

Deal! If you don't mind me stopping to jot down notes, holding the video camera and hearing me rehearse speeches..... :D

I now need to think about shaft choice. That's it, I'm hitting up the club fitting forum and the THP'ers can help me out like usual!

I just came home from playing nine and I am beaming from ear to ear. I am also speechless. I feel very proud to have been selected for this incredible opportunity. I promise every member here that I am here to work for each and every one of you. I will do my absolute best for this forum and its members. Again, Thank you JB, thank you Golfer Gal, and thank you Nike for this amazing opportunity!
THP RULES!!!!

Congrats everyone.....I can't wait to hear everyones input. Cheers!

Congrats to all the lucky testers. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on these great irons. Thanks again to THP and Nike for this awesome opportunity!

Deal! If you don't mind me stopping to jot down notes, holding the video camera and hearing me rehearse speeches..... :D

No probs. We can play on a Sunday, I can hold the camera. ;)

I just came home from playing nine and I am beaming from ear to ear. I am also speechless. I feel very proud to have been selected for this incredible opportunity. I promise every member here that I am here to work for each and every one of you. I will do my absolute best for this forum and its members. Again, Thank you JB, thank you Golfer Gal, and thank you Nike for this amazing opportunity!
THP RULES!!!!

+1. Couldn't have said it better myself. I feel the same way. It can't be said enough, thank you THP and Nike for this amazing opportunity. I can't wait to "give back" to the THP community that has given me so much.

Congrats testers! Looking forward to all of your input and discoveries about these gorgeous sticks.

Tap before talk.

Congrats to all the selected testers! Was hoping I'd be one of them but still excited to hear everyone's reviews of these amazing clubs!

ugh...i thought I was a lock! lol, congrats to the testers and I can already tell you from a few demo days i have been to that these irons are great! ps. how do you guys have "whats in the bag" with the logos?

Congrats to all the testers and I look forward to hearing all your findings.

ugh...i thought I was a lock! lol, congrats to the testers and I can already tell you from a few demo days i have been to that these irons are great! ps. how do you guys have "whats in the bag" with the logos?

Click on smilies in the signature setup and scroll to the bottom.

Congratulations to all the chosen testers!! Please do a great job so that we all get future opportunities.

Congrats will be checking this thread a lot

I now tap while I talk

Congratulations to the forum members chosen to test the Nike irons!

mcook77
Fairway2Green
ChunkyLover
Beowulf
the_paulo
Jeff Conner
Canadan

Looking forward to your reviews coming forth :thumb:

Congrats to all the testers, I can't wait to hear all your thoughts on how the progressive set compares to a non progressive set.

Congrats to all the testers! Looking forward to what you have to say about these irons.

I am now scheduled for a complete fitting at 9 am tomorrow. I hope I have settled down a bit by then. Something tells me Ambien may be my friend tonight....lol

I'm going to try and make it to Edwin Watts before seven tonight to get an iron fitting done. GolfTec wouldn't answer their phones so Edwin Watts it is.

Back