Srixon US Open Contest [Spoilers]

I knew he was wearing the Army style shirt....just didn't know about the camo pants!!

Is it just me or does he need to be wearing a Hunter safety Orange hat with that outfit:D

how did that putt from westy not go in??

edit: and then LUKE drains it!

I knew he was wearing the Army style shirt....just didn't know about the camo pants!!

Is it just me or does he need to be wearing a Hunter safety Orange hat with that outfit:D

You mean like this?

No idea - hung the edge half way around the hole. He was shocked. What a par save by Luke - he needed that!!

G-Mac tied for 1st

how did that putt from westy not go in??

it just hugged the cup all the way around!!

edit: and then LUKE drains it!

It looked like Luke played more break too

I hope he doesn't plan to wear that all 4 days.

Looks like the majority went with the 4. Here's mine:

Stricker, Kuchar, Woodland
tiebreak: 279

I basically went for broke and hopefully it pans out.

Like I said before, not to sure how my team is going to do. I am more upset that I forget to select my team for the fantasy league!:banghead:

I did the same thing for the first time since I started back in March or April. So caught up in all of the other predictions for this week I completely forgot the fantasy!

Damn!!! i did the same thing!!! :angry:

Edfors/Jacobson going well. Nowhere near my fantasy teams, but two of my favorites nonetheless.

My picks:
Phil
Stricker
Watney
Tiebreaker- 282

I wonder how long the IT guys in my company will let me stream the live video. Hmm. AWESOME to see it live for now anyway.

Thinking I went WAY to low with my tie breaker

Wtf is DLIII wearing? He must have raided Donalds closet.

Tapatalk: better on the iPad

Wtf is DLIII wearing? He must have raided Donalds closet.

Tapatalk: better on the iPad

kev, where are you seeing DLIII? The only video I have is #'s 1, 2, and 3 featured group?

My picks for the contest:

Phil Mickelson
Lee Westwood
Grame McDowell
David Toms

281 total score

I too just went with 3 players:

1. Dustin Johnson
2. Luke Donald
3. Steve Stricker

Tie Breaker: 279

Hard to leave Phil off of the list but my guess was that everyone would have him so I had to try something else.

Luke started off well, but has not been hitting good tee shots or irons the last 4 holes. Does not look happy about it either.

I wonder how long the IT guys in my company will let me stream the live video. Hmm. AWESOME to see it live for now anyway.

That's one of the reasons I like my job. I am the IT guy so nobody is going to cut off my stream. Now if too many people start watching and my stream slows down, other people will be cut off.

Back