Srixon US Open Contest [Spoilers]

whats up with luuuuuke?

Lmfao. The Euro tour only works the ball. No straight shots allowed!

Luke needs to get it together.

All three sucked... I wanna see pros play a push straight or a pull straight. Maybe they play these shots in Sweden?

GMac putting up an early strong defense!!

Touche lol. Westy would eat his face though. I'm pretty sure of it.

Amongst other things. I read that Venturi lost 8 pounds on his final round at Congo in '64. I'm hoping Westy gets to Sunday so he loses a bit of the tire.

Touche lol. Westy would eat his face though. I'm pretty sure of it.

Absolutely. Watney is most definitely not a face-eater, he's much to nice.

I cant stream on the US Open website. It just shows a picture of one of the greens. kinda sucks

I need Overton to start dropping some strokes.

Davis Love III's outfit

Davis Love III's outfit

WHAT was he thinking on this outfit lol...white/brown adidas shoes, hot pink pants, navy/white polo...:bulgy-eyes:

I agree Seth. Although it's a little slow at times I try to have fun :) And we may be able too... Lookin at NC as a possible destination. Ill stay in One T's backyard. He doenst know yet.

How brutal are these holes man? I think they should be taking out the shovels for this course haha.

Yoc, we need to hang out again. I love your wit.

I didn't see it, and I am at work. Can you post a picture?

not sure if this has been posted earlier, ESPN.com is also streaming their entire coverage.

Not sure this needs its own thread when we have the US Open thread but I saw him on TV when I stopped at Dicks on the way to work. Its one of the worst Ive ever seen.

Is it me or is the on course commentator always wrong in regards to the feature groups tee shots. I'm streaming on my iphone so I have the feature group. Jane isn't doing doing well...

I cant stream on the US Open website. It just shows a picture of one of the greens. kinda sucks

ahh got it to work, had to switch to Google Chrome here at work.

Thank you, ESPN live feed is better than te Open's web coverage. At least on mu computer that is.
not sure if this has been posted earlier, ESPN.com is also streaming their entire coverage.

Back