Briggs Ranch Golf Course

It is really not set up to be a place that someone is a member and goes every week to play.

It is however amazing for THPers that get to go to our Experiences and have world class service, feel like the only people on the golf course and amazing food and lodging.

Some good reading as we answer all of the questions in this thread.

Dormie properties all look incredible and it's amazing THPers get a chance to play there's 🔥♥️

Who is ready? Fun having signups for this one.

I hope I get to see the taco truck that serves beverages

This place looks amazing. How is San Antonio come November? Hope I get to find out haha

This place looks amazing. How is San Antonio come November? Hope I get to find out haha
There’s a chance it could be pretty chilly but a much higher chance that it could be sunny and 65-80.

Everything I’ve read makes it sounds like it should be great in November.
Lush soft greens and some running fairways. Sounds like an amazing place to experience

I’m hoping it’s firm for sure. I’ll take every bit of roll I can get.
My luck rolls into water or behind a tree hahaha

I just went through the video course tour on the website. Stunning. Sand game required! Facilities look fantastic. Epic place to play. :love:
Me too. Looks amazing. Feel like I would need my tee game on point too. Lots of forced carry. Even when it is only 100 yards I can get some nerves up.

Such a gorgeous course

Course looks amazing, a perfect location for a THP experience

I can't wait for April! I am however not a fan of how the narrator focused on the rattle snakes when describing hole 12. 😳
They avoid you as much as you avoid them. Move slow if in high grass and they will let you know they are there.

I was kinda surprised by the amount of trees.

Can’t place it but this seems like somewhere I’ve heard about.

D1280E7E-FC2A-4450-935A-F911E66CFD0D.jpeg
Four more weeks

Man the Par 3s here are no joke. Each one is around 200 yards from the tips :oops:

Last edited:
Back