Briggs Ranch Golf Course

I’ve never been to Texas so I’m really curious about climate and “dirt.” Dirt is different everywhere.

Man the Par 3s here are no jokes. Each one is around 200 yards from the tips :oops:
Add a little Texas wind and it'll be fine ;)

You're gonna add 50+ yards once you move due to the alleged "Texas roll" as well.
At my age, I need it!!!

@JB have you played the course yet? Whats your favorite hole? Course seems a little more wide open than Dormie Club so I'm curious what will keep my drives in the fairway? Maybe an errant shot off a rattlesnake?:unsure:

@JB have you played the course yet? Whats your favorite hole? Course seems a little more wide open than Dormie Club so I'm curious what will keep my drives in the fairway? Maybe an errant shot off a rattlesnake?:unsure:
I have. Its a bit more wide open, but you can still find trouble. It is a wonderful facility. I do not have a favorite hole really, but love the finishing stretch.

The amenities are crazy here

I am going to do so many flyovers over the next 6 months. :love:

just poking around the Briggs Ranch website. These look like a solid start and finish to a round. :love:

IMG_2005.jpg

20200206-DN-Banquet_Portfolio0127.JPG

just poking around the Briggs Ranch website. These look like a solid start and finish to a round. :love:

IMG_2005.jpg

20200206-DN-Banquet_Portfolio0127.JPG
These look good. I am looking forward to having both.

I can't remember if these have been posted yet or not, I want one, or a few of these glasses to take home!
Briggs+Spring+22+MG-380.jpg

I’m sure it is an amazing experience! My point is it’s crazy some people have the money to piss away $25k on initiation fees and $1000/mo and not expect to use it regularly

Dormie isn’t really targeted at people that have to think about getting their money’s worth out of it. @JB’s membership is a bit different because of THP but I would guess most people that are members there aren’t thinking about return on investment. I don’t fit that bill but there are members at my club that do.

I forgot to add I can’t wait to get there

Looking forward to some Ranch Water!

Back