THP Fantasy Football 2011 is Official

Ouch! That stat stung a little. I blame Aaron Rodgers for getting a concussion. I need to pick a QB with a harder head this time.

I hear Vince Young might be a good one to take early. Jay Cutler has a harder head, but he's just weak to begin with.

hahahah, I'm gonna draft that guy. I'm just telling everyone now, you may not be able to trade him! He is going to blow up with whoever is back there.

Weak! You have to do the THP league, who else will I trade Percy Harvin to?

I hear Vince Young might be a good one to take early. Jay Cutler has a harder head, but he's just weak to begin with.

I heard that Cam Newton fella has got a rock for a dome.

Whoa Whoa Whoa!!!!!!!!!!! Coming from the guy whose team QB sits out weaks with a little broken bone. Wuss.

Fact, Jay Cutler does everything Tomo does but 10x better.

Whoa Whoa Whoa!!!!!!!!!!! Coming from the guy whose team QB sits out weaks with a little broken bone. Wuss.

You darn well better click that PM button.
This league needs a T-Mex

Sorry coach, my knee just feels a little strange so I'm not going to play. I don't care if it means a trip to the Super Bowl. I'm Jay Cutler, I do what I want.

I'm in! I can't wait to be a part of this. My first round pick: Reggie Bush. I think this is the year he breaks out. :alien:

Chunky has talked me into it. PM going out shortly.

You should know

You better save some of that trash for the league before you run out. Might as well name your team the Terrance Newmans you're going to beat so many times.

I'm in! I can't wait to be a part of this. My first round pick: Reggie Bush. I think this is the year he breaks down again

very good call

You better same some of that trash for the league before you run out. Might as well name your team the Terrance Newmans you're going to beat so many times.

I figured CLs team would be call Mighty Midgets or Little Guys w/weak sauce

You better save some of that trash for the league before you run out. Might as well name your team the Terrance Newmans you're going to beat so many times.

Im a big cowboys fan but this is hillarious and unfortunately pretty true..

Oh I clicked... Can't be called a wuss and that front runner call out Jay. It's on!

You darn well better click that PM button.
This league needs a T-Mex

Ummmm dude check the injury report. AAAAAAAND he at least kept playing. That putz Martz took him out. At least he was in the position to give it all away. Tomo was too busy sucking. haha.

Sorry coach, my knee just feels a little strange so I'm not going to play. I don't care if it means a trip to the Super Bowl. I'm Jay Cutler, I do what I want.

Im a big cowboys fan but this is hillarious and unfortunately pretty true..

Me too my friend and I almost couldnt write it. But CL is too so it makes it all the better.

Where are all of those FF champoins that were talking all that shi$??

lolololz

I am excited for all of the fun of THP FFL!!

Woot

Somewhere bridges just picked up a tin can and said "prolly startin signup lolz. time to find the interwebz"

I cant wait to go up against CL's Terrance Newmans. They'll get beat, turned around and give up scores like Paris Hilton.

Oh I'm excited and I'm in. I love FF, the trash talk is just epic. Even when you consider the amount of Cowboy fans.

I can't believe football season is almost here!

I am very excited to see if my Cowboys or Texas Longhorns can do anything. I could be in for a rough year with both of them

WIth the 1st pick in the 2011 THP FF Draft, Team Taquito (that's my team) selects................Julius Peppers. That's right! Now that Jake Delhomme got cut, it's the next best thing to do.

Somewhere bridges just picked up a tin can and said "prolly startin signup lolz. time to find the interwebz"

Oh yeah. I forgot to say prolly...

Back