THP Fantasy Football 2011 is Official

Roy E FTW!

QUite a few hahahaha

Yeah dude really!

I'm going to say this here b/c it will have better effect! Yoccos, could you please when you quote someone, put your text below the quote as opposed to above it. That's annoyed me for like 2 years now and I can't take it any longer.

TC, is your team name going to be the Sacks?

I figured CLs team would be call Mighty Midgets or Little Guys w/weak sauce

Says the guy who repeatedly hits himself with golf balls. Bring it DDEC.

Whoa there boy. You hating on the birds? Are you a G Men fan or a jets fan?

Falcons fan. It's a deep seeded hatred for Michael Vick and the fact that we can NEVER beat the Eagles.

I bet you could Jersey fist pump your way to victory.

can you pick up the cast from jersey shore?

Snookie might make a good defense

Okay everybody.
As of right now we have 18 participants. When we hit 32 and the first two leagues fill, people will receive emails asking them to sign in to ESPN and everything.

Ill try to remember lol.

I'm going to say this here b/c it will have better effect! Yoccos, could you please when you quote someone, put your text below the quote as opposed to above it. That's annoyed me for like 2 years now and I can't take it any longer.

I agree. Stupid Tmex haha

Yeah that TMex is sure nuts.

lmao! First you move to JB's Nuts and now this! On fire!

Falcons fan. It's a deep seeded hatred for Michael Vick and the fact that we can NEVER beat the Eagles.

Yeah, he was pretty useless back in those days.

Birds FTW

See now you've done it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who does this? It annoys me to no end. Especially in one of his Colonel'ing efforts.

can you pick up the cast from jersey shore?

Snookie might make a good defense

I don't know dude, she hasn't stopped anyone from getting in the endzone before. Nah mean?

Is the rumor true that if you select Chris Johnson, you get to talk like him and have gold teeth?

Actually, this season, you'll get 30 inch rims to go on a crappy car from the 70's.

CHRIS-JOHNSON-NEW-CAR-PICTURE-PHOTO.jpg

So glad this made a return, I was too new last year to take part.

Team TBD is gonna be awfully tough.

I don't know dude, she hasn't stopped anyone from getting in the endzone before. Nah mean?[/QUOTE]

You might be right.

Maybe Vinny cause he gave her the heisman?

STILL IS!!!! Wrong birds! Dirty birds baby!!!

The only thing that is gonna be dirty are your shorts. the green and white will beat the NFC into submission

The only thing that is gonna be dirty are your shorts when the green and white beat the NFC into submission

You mean the Philadelphia Yankees? Every year I hear "This is our year" and then nothing. Vick will be injured by week 4. Vince Young is, well.... Vince Young..

The only thing that is gonna be dirty are your shorts when the green and white beat the NFC into submission

But you have to go through the Cowboys, Giants, and Redskins first... ok you guys are gonna get a first round bye. :alien:

You mean the Philadelphia Yankees? Every year I hear "This is our year" and then nothing. Vick will be injured by week 4. Vince Young is, well.... Vince Young..

Don't be hating. Just because recently the Phils and Eagles have been whooping on ATL.

You owned the NL for like a hundred years.

But you have to go through the Cowboys, Giants, and Redskins first... ok you guys are gonna get a first round bye. :alien:

Did you hear that? It was philly shaking their boots

Don't be hating. Just because recently the Phils and Eagles have been whooping on ATL.

You owned the NL for like a hundred years.

LOL I am a Yankee fan from NJ. Just like the Falcons. Could care in the least about the Philthies.

What this youre talking aboot? The Redskins learned it the hard way and now its the Eagles turn. Team all hype wont run away with it.

With the 1st pick in the 2011 NFL draft, The Icon of Bygone selects Jason Snelling.

What this youre talking aboot? The Redskins learned it the hard way and now its the Eagles turn. Team all hype wont run away with it.

Well Mike Golic is picking them and I think Mike Golic is a modern day Nostradamus. LOL at "aboot" hoser, eh.

Back