PGA Championship [Spoilers] TaylorMade R11 Iron Contest

I wonder what the percentage is that picks Tiger Woods this week?

I wonder what the percentage is that picks Tiger Woods this week?

He beat Phil last week :), but honestly, I wouldn't bet anything on Tiger this week. Still thinking 25% will pick him.

Picks are in. Good luck everyone!

He beat Phil last week :), but honestly, I wouldn't bet anything on Tiger this week. Still thinking 25% will pick him.

Were Tiger and Phil playing match play? Why do the Tigger fans always bring Phil up? Phil can miss cuts then win the next week, we all know that.

Thanks :thp: and :taylormade:! I am doing my homework for this one, I would love a new set of sticks that were fit for me.

Were Tiger and Phil playing match play? Why do the Tigger fans always bring Phil up? Phil can miss cuts then win the next week, we all know that.

Because only Phil fans get riled up when compared to Tigger! Honestly though, because in the last 5-7 years who else were the closest to being automatics for picks?

Because only Phil fans get riled up when compared to Tigger! Honestly though, because in the last 5-7 years who else were the closest to being automatics for picks?

I don't get riled up.....ever. Especially when it comes to this stuff. I think a non-American wins again. For sure.

My picks are in... No Tiger and no Phil.

Thanks THP and Taylormade for another fantastic contest!!

This is pretty sweet. Thank you THP and TaylorMade. I am looking forward to this major, and these contests make them even more dramatic. Awesome!

I don't get riled up.....ever. Especially when it comes to this stuff. I think a non-American wins again. For sure.

Too bad there are no more Ulstermen left to pick. Is Bono in the field? (jk, he's Irish)

This is a pretty cool contest especially since the irons aren't even available to the public yet.

I love these kind of contests as it requires a bit of luck aswell as thought. Was tempted to pick Tiger but didn't, I have a feeling he might just pill off a stunning performance out of nowhere. Really hard to choose anyone, everyone has their highs and lows!

Wow, what a great contest. Got a few forum posts to make!!

Not even close to picking Tiger. For one he didn't even hit top 10 in atlanta 10 years ago. Could things change? Sure, but with all the changes do you think he will contend today if he didn't content in 2001.

I'll stick with consistent contenders and hot players until he falls in that category. Good luck everyone!

Thank you Thp and taylormade for another cool contest.

what a great way to get the pga championship a bit more interesting! thanks :thp: and :taylormade: for this opportunity!

Guys dont forget if you like the contests such as these, to click over to the home page and leave a comment and let the world now. From there you can also click retweet or share on facebook. The more these get out there, the more we can do.

I always forget to do this!! Tweeted and commented.

You guys are great!

Thanks to THP&Taylormade for the opprotunity I hope I win

Another awesome prize from THP AND TMAG.

That's my entry done.

Obviously with the winning team!!!!!!!!

Back