PGA Championship [Spoilers] TaylorMade R11 Iron Contest

Anyone else having a real tough time with their entry?? No clear cut favorite, yet so many contenders, can't wait for Thursday!

Thanks :taylormade: and :thp:. Awesome contest as usual!! You definitely set the bar high. Entry in!

Last edited:
Thought about my entry all day yesterday, I got it figured out this morning and entry sent. Thanks :thp: and :taylormade:!!

Thanks to both taylormade and THP for the great contests and great prizes :) you guys all rock

Entry sent. I like my chances this time around!

Awesome Job on this contest. Thank you Taylormade and THP!!!!!!!!

This is a great contest! can't wait!

Thanks again to THP and TaylorMade for another awesome major championship contest.

Entry has been sent and golfers have been jinxed...sorry gentlemen, nothing personal.

Thanks THP! I guess come Sunday I will see how bad my team really is lol

I'm in! Thanks THP and TaylorMade. I took a different route this time by picking who I wanted to win rather than who I thought would, lol.

Hope you didn't get it twice GG, my old work email came up first and I thought I had that account down.

My team is in! It's always such a tough task picking from a field as strong as this. Anyone could come through! :D

I'm relying on blind luck!

My entry is in, this is going to be a lot of fun.

I never come close in these contests, I should have just drawn names from a hat!
We'll see! Thanks THP and TM!

Got my entry in, some risk reward picks for me. I really enjoy these types of contest, makes an already fun to watch event even more compelling. Thanks to TMaG and THP for giving us the opportunity!

entry sent in! crossing fingers.
this is an amazing contest!
thanks so much THP and TM!

A lot of golfers going strong right now, it's a tough choice! Thanks TM and THP

Charlie Rymer on TGC is crazy. Just said that if Rory is firing on all cylinders like he was at the U.S. Open, the only player in the field "if firing on all their cylinders" that could contend with Rory is Tiger.

Say what? Are you crazy? DJ, Phil, Westy, Luke (although he may struggle with the length a bit) come to mind for me.

I understand that Rory if playing his best is tough to beat but for the only other golfer that stands a chance is TW is ridiculous. Apparently Rymer was not watching golf last weekend.

What an amazing prize! A big thanks to everyone at THP and Taylormade for putting together such a great contest

Absolutely love TaylorMade and I hope my team can bring home the irons!

Looks good thanks tm.

Thanks for the awesome contest!

Back