PGA Championship [Spoilers] TaylorMade R11 Iron Contest

Unbelievable prize! Thanks Taylormade and THP!

I love the looks of these irons, if they are as good as TM claims, I will buy a set, unless of course I'm declared victorious.

Keep the entries coming everyone!

Well dang, I was going to post asking everyone NOT to keep their entries coming.
Hey if I end up tying with anyone, remember I called dibs on the odd numbered R11 irons!

I love contests like this, they keep you so much more involved in the tournament. Thanks again to Taylormade and THP, truly awesome!

Wow. This is a great contest and again reiterates why Taylor Made is an amazing company.

Thanks to THP and TM!!

Wow! Thanks so much to THP and TaylorMade!

Ok I am in on this. Picking early has pretty much assured me of 3 out of 4 are going to WD before the start of this thing. I hope not.

Thanks TaylorMade and THP. It would be very cool to be the first on the block with these.

Thanks THP and TM, awesome contest

Just another reason why I love this site!

Thanks THP as always for another great contest!

glad I found out about this site... thanks THP and TM for the unreal contest

Ok I am in and a huge thanks to TM and THP for another Awesome contest.

THP is at it again. I can't wait to get my hands on these irons!

Wow Finaly entered......Thanks for & Great Contest.... :D

Another fantastic contest from THP and Taylormade. I can't wait to start working on my entry. Thank you again!

Gots to be Jason Day. He's come too close too many times. Although I'd prefer Sean O'Hair.

Gots to be Jason Day. He's come too close too many times. Although I'd prefer Sean O'Hair.

He is playing very well and has played well in all the majors. This course is a battle the accurate vs the long well see who comes out on top.

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Thanks Taylor Made and THP for another outstanding contest.

Back