Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: After the bro hugs have happened this place gets quiet and weird

Late night THP'ing is when the best stuff happens.FACT!

I'm about done. My on call ends around 10:08pm. 4:30 is coming in 16 minutes. Just ask Jake.

I'm about done. My on call ends around 10:08pm. 4:30 is coming in 16 minutes. Just ask Jake.

Your CST confuses and scares me only a little less than MarcAwesomes MST.

Late night THP'ing is when the best stuff happens.FACT!

The best pondering is late night pondering.

I am pondering so many putters right now, it's just stupid.. Betti.. TP (after that awesome interview with JB).. etc..

I like the 8-1-8 idea, but you are right. I'd have to get the weights. I may look at the chart. I have two 16 gram weights since I have both the R9 and the ST.

Putting both 16 gram weights in there is an interesting idea, but I think that would make the head pretty heavy. I'm not sure what it would do with the swingweight, but that's something to consider as well.

Your CST confuses and scares me only a little less than MarcAwesomes MST.

Fact: CST people have tiny throats and can't eat anything larger than baby aspirin although when they drink beer they swear they can eat bottles of things

Fact: CST people have tiny throats and can't eat anything larger than baby aspirin although when they drink beer they swear they can eat bottles of things

FACT: We have totally thread jacked the pondering thread.
FACT: I'm going to go and talk golf clubs in the banter thread.

Im going to the banter thread and just be pissed about tomorrow.

FACT: We have totally thread jacked the pondering thread.
FACT: I'm going to go and talk golf clubs in the banter thread.

Fact: It's late night baby!!

Back on track. I am pondering a new shaft for the 910. I think I want to go Regular flex

Fact: It's late night baby!!

Back on track. I am pondering a new shaft for the 910. I think I want to go Regular flex

You should ponder the Matrix Radix. Ive been thoroughly impressed with it in the RH the short time Ive had with it. If my face hurts enough Im not going in to work tomorrow and will go to the range instead to it some more. And hopefully be impressed again. Oh snap I thought of more to say. AND the site I got mine from can have one tipped in 910 flavor with the grip of your choice. PONDER AWAY!

You should ponder the Matrix Radix. Ive been thoroughly impressed with it in the RH the short time Ive had with it. If my face hurts enough Im not going in to work tomorrow and will go to the range instead to it some more. And hopefully be impressed again. Oh snap I thought of more to say. AND the site I got mine from can have one tipped in 910 flavor with the grip of your choice. PONDER AWAY!

Really! Tell me more my crack dealing friend

Really! Tell me more my crack dealing friend

No crack allowed bro.

This shafts just feels phenomenal. For me its made the RH come alive with a nice piercing flight thats not too low or too high. My first range session after picking it up was one of those OMG moments. And not only does it feel good but also stable. Like its solid but not too harsh or board like. And it looks bad ass.

I'm pondering why OEM has not pm'ed me the info of this place that sells 910 Radix shafts

I'm pondering why OEM has not pm'ed me the info of this place that sells 910 Radix shafts

Drunk! Remember that night Drunk OEM came in here and spamed every thread? That was awesome.

OEM does ponder liquor quite often. He was hilarious that night

Drunk! Remember that night Drunk OEM came in here and spamed every thread? That was awesome.

OEM does ponder liquor quite often. He was hilarious that night

lmao. I was sh*t faced that night and spread my love all over the forum. The next day TC ask me if I read any of my post from that night. He says "They made no sense" LOL

lmao. I was sh*t faced that night and spread my love all over the forum. The next day TC ask me if I read any of my post from that night. He says "They made no sense" LOL

Nope they made no sense at all but everyone made me laugh that night.

the boss must drink all the time

It was probably your finest moment on THP. EVER.

so my infamous "no more club purchases" line I fed my wife didnt last long.

Need a wedge or 2 to bridge the gap from my PW at 46* and my 56*

I have liked:
CG16's
Nike VR Pros
Ping
Eidolon has gotten some great reviews although I have not hit them. Kingdom59 had a great price on these

I'm in serious Radix ponder. Just reread TC's outstanding review. OEM is telling me it's awesome. How can I resist!

hahaha you're as bad as I am.. Although I plan to take this to a whole new level very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back