Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are any of the iPhone gps apps worth getting? Don't have the $ for a rangefinder yet...

Are any of the iPhone gps apps worth getting? Don't have the $ for a rangefinder yet...

Golfshot GPS is the best by far in my opinion

Golfshot GPS is the best by far in my opinion

And if you later decide to get a GPS or laser you can use Golfshot for the scorecard feature, which is what I do. Ive never actually used it as a GPS just for keeping my scores.

Tour Links 9ft Training Aid.

I have 9 feet of open space in he man-cave/game-room/golf-room and desperately want a putting green but am about to be too busy to build the one I have plans for. This one would work well on carpet because of the platform and separate stance platform. Me likey.

Tour Links 9ft Training Aid.

I have 9 feet of open space in he man-cave/game-room/golf-room and desperately want a putting green but am about to be too busy to build the one I have plans for. This one would work well on carpet because of the platform and separate stance platform. Me likey.

Dude, I think you owe those ridiculously awesome putters a workout space!! Why tour links over other options?

Dude, I think you owe those ridiculously awesome putters a workout space!! Why tour links over other options?

The carpet in my cave. I need something up off the floor, I really think the Murph would struggle a bit being on carpet with me standing on it. The fact that the TL aid has a separate platform to stand on I think will be the best for me as far as not having an effect on tilting the putting surface.

Going out for a fun round with a buddy before he goes off to college on thursday.....I am thinking of gaming two putters...odyssey two ball and nike method core. Haven't putted well theses last few weeks with the :nike: so maybe the :odyssey: will help.

TC, do think my spin issues are head or shaft related? I have an R9 head here that I can put back on the Kusala. My launch wasn't too bad. Can I mess with weights in the SuperTri to bring down spin? I like the forgiveness of the head.

TC, do think my spin issues are head or shaft related? I have an R9 head here that I can put back on the Kusala. My launch wasn't too bad. Can I mess with weights in the SuperTri to bring down spin? I like the forgiveness of the head.

Isn't the Kusala Silver the highest spin of the Kusala shafts?

i would say its more supertri head. I know it created a lot of spin for me even with the kusala black shaft.

Pondering callaway x series jaws wedges, with md grooves

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Isn't the Kusala Silver the highest spin of the Kusala shafts?

It's the highest launching, but I was under the impression that it was supposed to limit spin. I wondered a bit about the Blue.

i would say its more supertri head. I know it created a lot of spin for me even with the kusala black shaft.

Yea, the head is spinny. I wonder about the weights? The guide says that certain configurations lower spin.

True the Super Tri is high spin. Im not sure about the weights though.

I feel like I could gain a good 10-15 yards if I got it down.

The good news is my swingspeed is up a bit and I even hit 100mph today. Wooooooot!

WHy not slap the R9 head on the Silver and go back to that joint and find out bro? I would think it's the Supertri head more than the shaft. I just think you are robbing yourself of some precious yardage dude. I don't even have a problem with a launch angle of 14-16* for you to be honest, but that amount of spin is probably causing some ballooning or some ridiculously bad dispersion.

I'm going to do it and see what comes out of it. I'll go back next week and see what the monitor says.

WHy not slap the R9 head on the Silver and go back to that joint and find out bro? I would think it's the Supertri head more than the shaft. I just think you are robbing yourself of some precious yardage dude. I don't even have a problem with a launch angle of 14-16* for you to be honest, but that amount of spin is probably causing some ballooning or some ridiculously bad dispersion.

I'm going to do it and see what comes out of it. I'll go back next week and see what the monitor says.

It's always nice to have the constant in a shaft and a ball, to see just how much difference the head itself makes. You'll know in a week whether or not it's the shaft, I can guarantee you that.

Do you bring your own balls or is it a place where you can get your own balls out and use them? That always helps with the numbers when youre using balls that you are used to instead of the balls that everyone has hit and tore up.

I can't say enough how impressed I was by that place. I've wished for something like this for a looooong time. I hope that they can get enough business to stay open. It could really help me. Only bad thing is it's pricey. $30/hour, but I talked about THP enough that they discounted me 25% :)

Do you bring your own balls or is it a place where you can get your own balls out and use them? That always helps with the numbers when youre using balls that you are used to instead of the balls that everyone has hit and tore up.

New post skimmer! I was using the mystery ball, Pro V1, and a Cally Warbird. They have their own balls, but I need some info on the mystery ball more than anything.

New post skimmer! I was using the mystery ball, Pro V1, and a Cally Warbird. They have their own balls, but I need some info on the mystery ball more than anything.

Doesn't it say something in the first post that only OEM Kevin is allowed to skimm this thread? No? damn it. I wish I could use my balls at GG but its way too out of control and balls sometimes go strange places not to found again. And I hate losing my balls. So I always just use the crappy ones.

Hawk, where did you go, was it a chain site or a small local place?

Yea, they had some balls there, but I told them this was for serious business and serious golfers don't use trash balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back