PGA Championship [Spoilers] TaylorMade R11 Iron Contest

To me as a Tiger fan (not a super fan by any means) I am dissapointed by Tigers lack of enthusiasm. He looks like he wants to get on a plane back to Florida ASAP. This whole weekend I have not seen any fire in his eyes and its so frustrating.

This tournament is not over for me at all I want to see a great finish and a close last two days. I am just hoping my PGA team stays somewhat in contention but I need Lee and Rory to really step up. I dont think Day or Kaymer will be making it.

For the Tiger fans that are super fans. This is an honest question, which do you dislike more? Adam Scott in contention or Phil in contention this weekend? Or does the tournament end because there is no Tiger? Im being serious, this is an honest question.

if I was a super fan, I would say Phil.

For the Tiger fans that are super fans. This is an honest question, which do you dislike more? Adam Scott in contention or Phil in contention this weekend? Or does the tournament end because there is no Tiger? Im being serious, this is an honest question.

I am not a "super" fan, but here is my personal feeling: I like Phil, so thats all good. I will find it annoying if Scott wins and I have to read for weeks about SW and that storyline. I would like TW to hibernate for a while after this fiasco, drop off the face of the earth and come back next year.

For me its Scott because of the hype the media will make of it. I'm actually hoping Phil plays well.

To me as a Tiger fan (not a super fan by any means) I am dissapointed by Tigers lack of enthusiasm. He looks like he wants to get on a plane back to Florida ASAP. This whole weekend I have not seen any fire in his eyes and its so frustrating.

This tournament is not over for me at all I want to see a great finish and a close last two days. I am just hoping my PGA team stays somewhat in contention but I need Lee and Rory to really step up. I dont think Day or Kaymer will be making it.

In all honesty, when you are sucking and nothing is working and your game blows up, how enthusiastic are you?

I am not a "super" fan, but here is my personal feeling: I like Phil, so thats all good. I will find it annoying if Scott wins and I have to read for weeks about SW and that storyline. I would like TW to hibernate for a while after this fiasco, drop off the face of the earth and come back next year.

He needs to keep playing tournaments, not hitting the range for six months. I´m sure he´s a killer on the range, but right now it looks like he´s buckling under pressure.

Back to back double bogeys... holy cow. Anyone want to make any sig. bets on where Tiger ends up finishing?

For me its Scott. I like him but have changed my feelings on Stevie ... What a surprise! Just being honest.

Tourney is over from a contest perspective which really sucks but I'm looking forward to watching a lot of golf! I want to see Phil, Lee or Vegas take it. As far as I'm concerned there is still a lot of golf. I don't know Verplank personally but he is someone I would root for.

He needs to keep playing tournaments, not hitting the range for six months. I´m sure he´s a killer on the range, but right now it looks like he´s buckling under pressure.

What's sad is that there is no pressure...he's out of contention no pressure at all.

Isnt he pretty much disqualified from playing many more due to points?

Isnt he pretty much disqualified from playing many more due to points?

No, there's still a couple of more events before the Playoffs start but he's already said he won't play.

Who's Adam Scott? I'm rooting against Steve Williams myself, I like Phil so I'd love to see him in contention.

In all honesty, when you are sucking and nothing is working and your game blows up, how enthusiastic are you?

Show some fight or light a fire under your ass do something. The apathetic look is what bothers me

As a professional, I think you still have to be enthusiastic.

Wow, a good shot by Eldrick! Thought it was going in.

Back to back double bogeys... holy cow. Anyone want to make any sig. bets on where Tiger ends up finishing?

Missing the cut = last in my book

Why? I am curious, why does he have to pretend to be enjoying himself out there? People say the athletes should act real and say what they feel. How could he possibly not be raging out there? I would be, wouldnt you?

People buy tickets to see him. I don't pay to see him throw/drop clubs and make an ass of himself.

Why? I am curious, why does he have to pretend to be enjoying himself out there? People say the athletes should act real and say what they feel. How could he possibly not be raging out there? I would be, wouldnt you?

He needs to show some fight. To me it looks like he has no interest in being there and that is what is so frustrating. He is just going through the motion and that is BS

People buy tickets to see him. I don't pay to see him throw/drop clubs and make an ass of himself.

I know what you guys are driving at, I really do, but based on that, he should act like someone he is not? We all know he is kind of a jerk at times, its not news. People bought tickets anyway.

^^^^
This. Its not always about being selfish. Its about the people that pay to let you live the life you live. Nobody is asking him to smile and do cart wheels. However the constant look of "I would rather be doing anything than here right now" sucks for those that work hard for a living that spend their hard earned money. Its not a rule, but something that says "you guys dont matter" and it sucks. It sucks when any professional athlete does not care about their surroundings.

He needs to show some fight. To me it looks like he has no interest in being there and that is what is so frustrating. He is just going through the motion and that is BS

I am not defending the guy himself here, just anyone in that position, I am sure he just wants to get out of there and crawl into a whole at this point. These guys are just human, of course they feel like crap.

^^^^
This. Its not always about being selfish. Its about the people that pay to let you live the life you live. Nobody is asking him to smile and do cart wheels. However the constant look of "I would rather be doing anything than here right now" sucks for those that work hard for a living that spend their hard earned money. Its not a rule, but something that says "you guys dont matter" and it sucks. It sucks when any professional athlete does not care about their surroundings.

That's exactly why I'm no longer a fan

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I am not defending the guy himself here, just anyone in that position, I am sure he just wants to get out of there and crawl into a whole at this point. These guys are just human, of course they feel like crap.

Isnt that what got him into this funk in the first place? :D

Back