PGA Championship [Spoilers] TaylorMade R11 Iron Contest

I'm a huge fan and even I can't stand how the commentators gush over Tiger

Tiger did pretty well during the Masters. In terms of winning, then yeah, two years.

As I said, he comes up with some great 9s and even rounds, but I mean we are coming up on 2 years here and his limited schedule and playing only certain courses and events really starts to take a toll.
In my opinion its not just wins, its more than that, and we all talk of not if, but when he returns and I think that has to come into question a little bit. I have always said that I thought multiple win seasons would return in 2012 for him, but I would be lying if I said I wasnt questioning that.

HAHAH, now you know how some others feel...hehe

Lol, did anyone see Jiminez spike his wedge down after that near chip-in? Love the guy's humor.

Mute is my friend when he is on TV. Too many ridiculous predictions are said for me to listen.

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Back to back birdies for Tiger, 3 more to make it too the weekend

Back to back birdies for Tiger, 3 more to make it too the weekend

Your assuming he does not bogey at all on possibly the toughest back 9 in golf. :D

---

I have the sudden urge to buy a watch, book a flight using my points, and get some comfortable shoe inserts cause now my feet are killing me!

Nice shot by Scott!

Your assuming he does not bogey at all on possibly the toughest back 9 in golf. :D

---

I need him to do well for the best ball tourney, so sshhhhh - hehe

I have faith in him (just wouldn't put any money on it)

Scotty almost holes out. *Sigh*

Well THIS is a first...

I actually agree with something said by Gary McCord.

He said that when a pitcher comes back from an injury, they send him to pitch in the minor leagues until he gets his arm back and that Tiger ought to go play on the Nationwide Tour for a while until he gets his game back.

I think that's a great idea!
Plus, a little Humble Pie might do him some good as well. :thumb:

What is the proj cut at? I'm on a plane

Tiger is done. Bunker Bunker water. I cant watch him anymore this is so sad

Wow Tiger, That's a new low even for you...

...and Tiger's dead.

Ugly..

---

Man, I say alot about Tiger but I really, absolutely hate seeing this. I hope he ditches this foley swing, grabs a caddy and gets to work. He needs to keep playing though.

Been on the road today just got in to check scores and my team is officially dead. Need the cut to move to +7 and I didn't even pick Tiger.

Man, I say alot about Tiger but I really, absolutely hate seeing this. I hope he ditches this foley swing, grabs a caddy and gets to work. He needs to keep playing though.

bad thing is we probably won't see him now until November. The guy just needs to start playing golf and it just isn't going to happen. He's said he isn't playing next week. He won' qualify for the FedEx Cup.

Too much Tiger coverage to be honest.

Back