PGA Championship [Spoilers] TaylorMade R11 Iron Contest

bad thing is we probably won't see him now until November. The guy just needs to start playing golf and it just isn't going to happen. He's said he isn't playing next week. He won' qualify for the FedEx Cup.

Really sucks man, I just hate seeing it. I hate seeing anyone struggle on the golf course.

Really sucks man, I just hate seeing it. I hate seeing anyone struggle on the golf course.

same here. It's not just Tiger either, I hate watching Gmac play poorly too.

Man, that is going to make two really tough weekends in a row for you then.

Looks like the heat is getting to the Wiscansin. Poor Khaki warrior.

Suddenly, team TC is looking pretty darn good. Go Adam Scott!

Man, that is going to make two really tough weekends in a row for you then.

Ouch, that one was so bad it even stung me a little.

Tiger really needs to go low for the remainder of the round to make the cut. Can't see him doing it to be honest, why did I pick him for my team - hehe

I didn't for the contest, but I did for the ESPN game. He's got me one birdie where no one else got one. Better than Colonel Clink.

Dang Tiger just hit it into a neighborhood to the left. Sitting in someones pool probably

Yeah, I Think this comp is pretty much over for my part. DJ and DC - jeeeeeeez.

Phil´s picking up a little pace, But Cink´s going the other direction.

The train is off the tracks! And we are not even to the more difficult holes of the back 9 yet. LOL

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

I wonder if Tiger will fire himself?

What happened to Scott? Just fell two back it looks like, anyone see?

OMG! Are you serious Eldrick!

Good lord tiger...seriously...

You guys do realize I am talking about the Morgan Cup and not Eldrick being irrelevant last week right?

What's this Morgan Cup you speak of? Will Tiger be there?? :D

---

Dang Tiger just hit it into a neighborhood to the left. Sitting in someones pool probably

After the chip out he then hit it into somebodies pool on the right side of the fairway.

Wow, It's like when a guy in your foursome just explodes. He's laying 12 and still not on the green, and you're trying not to make eye contact or say anything. You just feel bad for the guy. That is what it's like to watch Tiger right now. I just feel....bad for the guy.

What happened to Scott? Just fell two back it looks like, anyone see?

Drive was not good and then hit one fat right from the bunker and short. Pitched to like 10 feet for a par putt and coverage then dropped.

---

For the Tiger fans that are super fans. This is an honest question, which do you dislike more? Adam Scott in contention or Phil in contention this weekend? Or does the tournament end because there is no Tiger? Im being serious, this is an honest question.

What's this Morgan Cup you speak of? Will Tiger be there?? :D

---

Nah, But I hear he´s interested in next years competition as he´ll be trying to get into as many competitions as possible.....:D

You guys do realize I am talking about the Morgan Cup and not Eldrick being irrelevant last week right?

Yes, I picked up what you were putting down.

Back