Titleist 910 D2 & D3 Drivers

I'm telling y'all, the whole 910 series= The Truth! I always strayed from Titleist because of their certain enigma, but after loving the D2 so much I had to try the FW and hybrid. The 910F is the first fairway I've ever been able to hit straight and long. Period. And after loving the Mashie on good days, but despising the very essence of it's being if my tempo and release isn't perfect I decided to try the 910H as well. Yes I tried many other fairways and hybrids, but these performed as well as any and better than most. I'm a huge fan of SureFit. It truly is amazing.

i agree, i have never been a fan of titleist equipment but im in love with the 910 series, the hybrid didnt do anything for me but i love the D2 and FW i play, they are amazing

I am still in utter, absolute love with my D2. With the face set 1.5* open I can just swing aggressively and let my hands release. My typical miss is a slight push right now, not the wicked smothered snap hook I normally fight. Maybe another club with an open face would perform the same but I LOVE this club and hope to have it in the bag for a LONG time.

my love affair continues with my D2 still hitting it well gonna take something special to move it out my bag.

I shot my second round in the last three days in the 70's with the 910 D2. Is it the driver alone causing the good scores? No however it does help to have a high percentage of fairways hit to get the rest of your game in gear.

I shot my second round in the last three days in the 70's with the 910 D2. Is it the driver alone causing the good scores? No however it does help to have a high percentage of fairways hit to get the rest of your game in gear.

Nice buddy - happy for you!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

My D2 is in time out, it let me down big time today, well cant really blame it on the driver but i hit my 3wood off the tee just fine most of the time, couple hooks and bad shots but more good ones than bad with it, not sure whats up with me and topping the D2 everyonce in awhile, when i say everyonce in awhile i mean ill go a month of great driving then i will have a horrible round or two of nothing but tops and pushes etc, not sure but when i hit it good its the best driver i have owned and there are more good days with it than bad like today

Just got home from the course and had a much better day than i had in Ohio saturday, i only duffed 1 drive, the rest were either in the fairway or just in the rough and still very playable, i played the tour i(z) today since lost so many balls in ohio i wanted to get rid of the balls that arent my normal gamers and man how i still love that ball, so much less side spin off the tee but yet it still sticks great around the green, just wish it was a little easier to compress.

Also forgot to add how well im hitting my 910F 3wood, im just hitting it dead straight most of the time or a little draw, everyonce in awhile it gets away from me and i hook it or push it right but im hitting it pretty darn well at the moment

Last edited:
I shot my fourth straight round in the 70's today with this driver. Is it the driver? YEA BUDDY! I love this driver so much it will be slept with tonight. Move over KellyBo as I have never ever hit the ball off the tee better than I have the last four rounds :banana:!!!!!!!!! I got the setting perfect for me and my confidence off the tee has never been like this. Never ever in my golfing career have I hit the ball with this much accuracy and length. I am longer than I was 20 years ago off the tee. Ask KellyBo if ya don't think I am not telling the truth!

Last edited:
I shot my fourth straight round in the 70's today with this driver. Is it the driver? YEA BUDDY! I love this driver so much it will be slept with tonight. Move over KellyBo as I have never ever hit the ball off the tee better than I have the last four rounds :banana:!!!!!!!!! I got the setting perfect for me and my confidence off the tee has never been like this. Never ever in my golfing career have I hit the ball with this much accuracy and length. I am longer than I was 20 years ago off the tee. Ask KellyBo if ya don't I am not telling the truth!

I'm going to have to see it to believe it buddy!

Tell kellybo she wouldn't get kicked out of the bed in Ash-Vegas :zdance:

I shot my fourth straight round in the 70's today with this driver. Is it the driver? YEA BUDDY! I love this driver so much it will be slept with tonight. Move over KellyBo as I have never ever hit the ball off the tee better than I have the last four rounds :banana:!!!!!!!!! I got the setting perfect for me and my confidence off the tee has never been like this. Never ever in my golfing career have I hit the ball with this much accuracy and length. I am longer than I was 20 years ago off the tee. Ask KellyBo if ya don't I am not telling the truth!

That's awesome; outstanding scoring man! Definitely be trying this out shortly.

---

I'm going to have to see it to believe it buddy!

Then you need to get your butt up to Blairsville, Ga. this October for the Georgia Get Together and bring that "Wow Factor" with you old friend .:bananadance:

I shot my fourth straight round in the 70's today with this driver. Is it the driver? YEA BUDDY! I love this driver so much it will be slept with tonight. Move over KellyBo as I have never ever hit the ball off the tee better than I have the last four rounds :banana:!!!!!!!!! I got the setting perfect for me and my confidence off the tee has never been like this. Never ever in my golfing career have I hit the ball with this much accuracy and length. I am longer than I was 20 years ago off the tee. Ask KellyBo if ya don't think I am not telling the truth!

Thats awesome OG, im so glad you are having success with it, boy am i glad i brought this thread back when i first got my driver, its been bumping every since with people gaming this driver lol. I just got back from playing 9 and was hitting my D2 awesome today, i little grip change fixed me right up, i only missed 2 fairways with it today and that was the last 2 holes, i was -1 through 4 holes then went bogey, tripple, bogey, bogey, DOUBLE, gawd i wanted to shoot myself in the foot for real lol. Did you change the weight setup OG?

Thats awesome OG, im so glad you are having success with it, boy am i glad i brought this thread back when i first got my driver, its been bumping every since with people gaming this driver lol. I just got back from playing 9 and was hitting my D2 awesome today, i little grip change fixed me right up, i only missed 2 fairways with it today and that was the last 2 holes, i was -1 through 4 holes then went bogey, tripple, bogey, bogey, DOUBLE, gawd i wanted to shoot myself in the foot for real lol. Did you change the weight setup OG?

I got my new weights but I have yet to try them. I hit the ball so good Sunday with my round (77) that I wanted to keep it on (C3) which is killer for me. I think it is set up for 12 degrees with more draw which you would think would not work for me. I mean I've been a hooker all my life and now I am hitting some of the best drives ever with this setup. I may play with the weights later but my playing partner told me today to PLEASE do not touch a thing. It was THAT good and I am thrilled.

I got my new weights but I have yet to try them. I hit the ball so good Sunday with my round (77) that I wanted to keep it on (C3) which is killer for me. I think it is set up for 12 degrees with more draw which you would think would not work for me. I mean I've been a hooker all my life and now I am hitting some of the best drives ever with this setup. I may play with the weights later but my playing partner told me today to PLEASE do not touch a thing. It was THAT good and I am thrilled.

Nothing wrong with leaving it until it needs a tune up, Ya you would think C3 would NOT work well for you, thats more upright for more draw bias but hey if it works why not, it could be a mental thing if you think about it, maybe its in your head that its setup for a draw and you keeping the face open through impact to not hook it, im probably WAY off base but hey its a thought lol

Great job OG! I am very jealous!

I hit a few today that flew over 285. There was a very small building on the far side of the driving range that I lasered at 285 exactly. Never hit the building, but I did hit right beside it a few times. This driver is officially my favorite of all time.

---
- Sent from my iPhone, so please ignore my horrid spelling mistakes.

I hit a few today that flew over 285. There was a very small building on the far side of the driving range that I lasered at 285 exactly. Never hit the building, but I did hit right beside it a few times. This driver is officially my favorite of all time.

---

dang SethO thats some serious distance

I haven't seen you hit it yet, but based on those last few rounds I agree PLEASE do not touch a thing. Good playing buddy.

---

Wow! packin some serious punch there man!

---

Damn Seth! What kind of distances were you seeing max with the old driver?

---

dang SethO thats some serious distance

Wow! packin some serious punch there man!

Thanks guys. I guess I have been blessed for a short guy. Still no where near Biggsy and Belbs.

Damn Seth! What kind of distances were you seeing max with the old driver?

My distances were around there, but the shaft was too whippy and I had not much accuracy. I didn't have a range finder at the time, so I really could not tell you accurately. I switched to an X flex after a fitting and this has made all the difference. I have found that I can't swing out of my shoes with this though or I hook the daylights out of it. I have not made any changes to my settings.

Thanks guys. I guess I have been blessed for a short guy. Still no where near Biggsy and Belbs.

My distances were around there, but the shaft was too whippy and I had not much accuracy. I didn't have a range finder at the time, so I really could not tell you accurately. I switched to an X flex after a fitting and this has made all the difference. I have found that I can't swing out of my shoes with this though or I hook the daylights out of it. I have not made any changes to my settings.

flip over to B1 or C1 and i bet that hook gets kept in check for sure

flip over to B1 or C1 and i bet that hook gets kept in check for sure

My normal shot is a little draw and the hook only comes in when I really try to cook it. My miss on normal shots is a push. I just need not over swing and I am golden. 80% will get me to 300 if the ground is a little firm. Can't complain about that ya know?

Nothing wrong with leaving it until it needs a tune up, Ya you would think C3 would NOT work well for you, thats more upright for more draw bias but hey if it works why not, it could be a mental thing if you think about it, maybe its in your head that its setup for a draw and you keeping the face open through impact to not hook it, im probably WAY off base but hey its a thought lol

I think you hit the nail on the head with the statement above. I was hitting my previous driver way to right. So bad at times I was actually trying to guide the ball instead of pounding it off the tee. Now I can swing freely and I am seeing tee shots that are totally freaking me out in a very good way.

My normal shot is a little draw and the hook only comes in when I really try to cook it. My miss on normal shots is a push. I just need not over swing and I am golden. 80% will get me to 300 if the ground is a little firm. Can't complain about that ya know?

Ya i wouldnt change it then lol, 300yards at 80% with accuracy is just unreal man, wish i had that kind of power!

I think you hit the nail on the head with the statement above. I was hitting my previous driver way to right. So bad at times I was actually trying to guide the ball instead of pounding it off the tee. Now I can swing freely and I am seeing tee shots that are totally freaking me out in a very good way.

At least it working OG, thats all that matters

I saw what you were talking about as far as trying to guide the ball OG. I can't wait to see you hit this thing. I am coming home the weekend after the MC, maybe we can meet somewhere and grab a round.

Ya i wouldnt change it then lol, 300yards at 80% with accuracy is just unreal man, wish i had that kind of power!

That is with rollout on a perfectly struck ball and some luck. I don't hit 300 yarders very often. Maybe once a round. If they were all straight, I bet I would average between 275 and 285. More of them are straighter now that I got this driver.

Back