Titleist 910 D2 & D3 Drivers

I am still pondering a shaft change. Next weekend, I should be spending some 1-on-1 time with a Titleist fitting rep to see what works but last night I stopped at a Golfsmith and tried some different combos. Unfortunately they didn't have a lot of shaft options available. I just didn't have a lot of feel with the PX shaft and the results were abysmal. I loved the feel of the RIP shaft, but it does not launch high enough since it was in the 8* area (isn't there a higher launching model called Alpha or something?), and the my normal shaft on the monitor gave expected results. I did find that I like the feel of a heavier (or boardier) shaft. Any suggestions about a heavier/boardier shaft that will get the ball up in the air (mid launch) without too much backspin?

Proforce V2...nuff said

Good stuff Colt. Mine should arrive via UPS today so I am excited to get to work on my bonding time with the D2!

Exciting. I think you'll love it.

I received my 910 D2 today and took it to the range for a bucket. I did not make any changes to the settings and was bombing it. I will report back once I have some real course time with it but my initial reaction is WOW :blob:

I received my 910 D2 today and took it to the range for a bucket. I did not make any changes to the settings and was bombing it. I will report back once I have some real course time with it but my initial reaction is WOW :blob:

uh oh! I see new woods/hybrids/irons/wedges coming soon.

What does Mrs Graybush think about it though, that is what everyone really wants to know - hehe

Glad its working out, i think you will really enjoy it on course, its a beautiful driver and performs just as well

Sweet - glad to hear buddy! These are gaining steam quickly on the forum.

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Glad its working out, i think you will really enjoy it on course, its a beautiful driver and performs just as well

Sweet - glad to hear buddy! These are gaining steam quickly on the forum.

---

I was just setting there admiring the shots and thinking, I want to play with the settings but not now :D. It's working too fricking good with the factory setting. I will have plenty of time to mess around with the settings but for now this dog with hunt!

What does Mrs Graybush think about it though, that is what everyone really wants to know - hehe

She just said "Lord have Mercy" this here shaft is hawt :D

She just said "Lord have Mercy" this here shaft is hawt :D

You get the stiff or extra stiff?

---

You get the stiff or extra stiff?

---

Now come on man,,, Mrs. Graybush is a Lady and that is top secret :D ...

I got the Diamana Kai'Li 65 Gram Regular and it seems to be perfect for my swing speed which averages approx 96 mph.

I got the Diamana Kai'Li 65 Gram Regular and it seems to be perfect for my swing speed which averages approx 96 mph.

All this bragging about putting a beat down on everyone and I thought you got that SS up to 115 or so! Lol

---

All this bragging about putting a beat down on everyone and I thought you got that SS up to 115 or so! Lol

---

You got to keep it in the fairway good buddy or that long ball knocking stuff is no good! You got to remember I am an old weak old man :beat-up:

Glad to hear that you like it OG!

---
- Sent from my iPhone, so please ignore my horrid spelling mistakes.

Just got my 910D3 this week! I can't wait to get out and hit it. I will report back after my round!!!

I posted this in the paint fill tool section a bit ago, but I figured I would post it here too.

a6890dc8-f183-0749.jpg

Looks good Seth!

I posted this in the paint fill tool section a bit ago, but I figured I would post it here too.

a6890dc8-f183-0749.jpg

mmmmmm that looks good

Nice looking job Seth, I really like red & black.

thanks guys! I gotta represent UGA ya know. I am in the process of stripping the paint fill off the bottom of the club, but that stuff is hard to get off. I am trying to decide how I want to fill that.

I just scored a great deal on a used 10.5 910D2 with a Kai'li 65 R! I also swing about 95 (acording to GG simulator). I hope I like it as much as you do! I'm having a tough time with my Supertri, I've lost distance & accuracy compared to my old 2009 Burner :(

I just scored a great deal on a used 10.5 910D2 with a Kai'li 65 R! I also swing about 95 (acording to GG simulator). I hope I like it as much as you do! I'm having a tough time with my Supertri, I've lost distance & accuracy compared to my old 2009 Burner :(

Good deal felit0! I played well (79) with mind today and have not even changed a setting yet! I am going back out in the a.m. with KellyBo so I might change something around just to see the affects. Today's round was a really good ball striking day. I love the weight, the sound, the ball flight and everything about my new driver and we are just now bonding :D

Good deal felit0! I played well (79) with mind today and have not even changed a setting yet! I am going back out in the a.m. with KellyBo so I might change something around just to see the affects. Today's round was a really good ball striking day. I love the weight, the sound, the ball flight and everything about my new driver and we are just now bonding :D

Great report buddy, glad you are loving the new big stick. When are you going to see Bobby?

I'm telling y'all, the whole 910 series= The Truth! I always strayed from Titleist because of their certain enigma, but after loving the D2 so much I had to try the FW and hybrid. The 910F is the first fairway I've ever been able to hit straight and long. Period. And after loving the Mashie on good days, but despising the very essence of it's being if my tempo and release isn't perfect I decided to try the 910H as well. Yes I tried many other fairways and hybrids, but these performed as well as any and better than most. I'm a huge fan of SureFit. It truly is amazing.

Back