The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
went out and bought a powerball ticket...here is why. It's the 2nd time I've done it in 3 months.

11%2B-%2B1

Sorry M: I'd like to one-up you :D

2eqcnk4.jpg

Not only did I stick it in the other dart, I split the glue where the tails are glued together and hit right dead centre in the middle. Both were my darts.

Birthday Pie FTW!!!!!

Sorry Hawk, can't stand the stuff. I like my beer to be a meal and Keystone doesn't get it done. Gunniwheats is what I'm talking about (more like chamaywheats but stilll)

End results was pie (blueberry) with a milkshake (nutella+Baileys). Actually worked out quite well....

Nice choices. I love pie and I get one every year for my birthday, always strawberry rhubard.

Sorry M: I'd like to one-up you :D

Not only did I stick it in the other dart, I split the glue where the tails are glued together and hit right dead centre in the middle. Both were my darts.

You use two different kinds of darts?

On a side note, it's good to see steel-tip darts is still alive and well. I hate soft-tip darts.

You use two different kinds of darts?

On a side note, it's good to see steel-tip darts is still alive and well. I hate soft-tip darts.

It was just a quick game and the other dart of the red set was messed up so I just used an extra black one. I'm not a huge dart guy.

what happened to the faherty show thread? I've got some comments on the bones-fluff episode last night, but for the life of me I can't find that thread anywhere

Is it raining everywhere else in Florida this much lately? I've lived here my whole life, but this is getting ridiculous. Everyday it's storming like crazy.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you sir.

I never think to make a grilled cheese sandwich, it just seems like something I ate when I was a kid. But we don't really have much food in the house right now since the MC is this week and things are a little crazy. I was starving and all I could find was this olive oil rosemary pockets (like a pita almost) and american cheese slices so I decided to make myself a grilled cheese sandwich and it was damn delicious!

Rosemary grilled cheese? epic

I never think to make a grilled cheese sandwich, it just seems like something I ate when I was a kid. But we don't really have much food in the house right now since the MC is this week and things are a little crazy. I was starving and all I could find was this olive oil rosemary pockets (like a pita almost) and american cheese slices so I decided to make myself a grilled cheese sandwich and it was damn delicious!

I am so hungover...sh!t. Won 600 bucks though

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

I am so hungover...sh!t. Won 600 bucks though

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

That was actually a payment for dancing in your banana hammock.

For a second I thought you said you put Raisinets in the grilled cheese.

When I was little cheeze wiz sandwiches on Raisin bread used to be my favourite meal. It tasted amazing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back