The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has stopped raining. I think it is time to tear up the links of NY!!

Not sick enough to support TP. Plus dude you have to try them. They are yum

I like to eat frozen mars bars. I always have one in there if I feel like dessert.

I don't eat sweet things. I like pizza, bacon, doritos, tacos, beer, and dip. Also, I like cheese.

Hawk you should be 600 pounds with that type of diet. Frozen snickers are good as well.

Hawk you should be 600 pounds with that type of diet. Frozen snickers are good as well.

I forgot fried chicken.

I used to keep my figure with a steady stream of Camel Menthols. The Bloog seems to work just about as good though.

Frozen snickers or even better, a Dairy Queen blizard with Snickers in it. snickers would rip out my temporary crown at the moment though.

went out and bought a powerball ticket...here is why. It's the 2nd time I've done it in 3 months.

11%2B-%2B1

went out and bought a powerball ticket...here is why. It's the 2nd time I've done it in 3 months.

11%2B-%2B1

At first I didnt even see it but then I did, yeah Id go get a ticket too. All I ask is you pay off the house and cars. Thanks bro! Team Hackers FTW!

At first I didnt even see it but then I did, yeah Id go get a ticket too. All I ask is you pay off the house and cars. Thanks bro! Team Hackers FTW!

My order would be
1) $ towards our wedding.
2) Pay off mom's home.
3) Buy our first home.
4) Take my first golf vacation :D

My order would be
1) $ towards our wedding.
2) Pay off mom's home.
3) Buy our first home.
4) Take my first golf vacation :D
5) Help out OEM Kevin with whatever he needs

Hey that list looks good to me.

Hey that list looks good to me.

ROFL....Since hitting the jackpot is a long shot any ways, I'll buy you new set of clubs if I win it big tomorrow ROFL....

Same here....but I just buy 2 (one for me and the other for my daughter) that way if I win I piss off all the people who buy hundreds of tix

11%2B-%2B1

ROFL....Since hitting the jackpot is a long shot any ways, I'll buy you new set of clubs if I win it big tomorrow ROFL....

haha. Screenshot taken!! That works since I feel like radrob stole my R11 irons in the PGA Contest.

jk Rob its all good in the hood.

haha. Screenshot taken!! That works since I feel like radrob stole my R11 irons in the PGA Contest.

jk Rob its all good in the hood.

I hope you can hit bright pink wilson ladies clubs really well...:D

Since you're gonna win the jackpot how about helping out a n00b who's gaming hand-me downs! :highfive::joy:

11%2B-%2B1

Oops, I always hate it when I stick a dart in the end of another. It's a wasted dart, AND you mess up the flight and the dart shaft.

Since you're gonna win the jackpot how about helping out a n00b who's gaming hand-me downs! :highfive::joy:
Welcome to the club!

Do they come with a fitting?
Nope...not in the agreement.

Oops, I always hate it when I stick a dart in the end of another. It's a wasted dart, AND you mess up the flight and the dart shaft.
It's ok...I already won the lunch time game...I was just throwing them for fun. :D If you look closer the dart ends are already messed up...

Dilema: Birthday cake vs multiple birthday milkshakes (of any flavour).

Thoughts?

Birthday Cake. There is no substitution...except COLD apple pie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back