The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in the guy in jorts on the ten speed. If I can't trust myself I have issues.

Canada is cool. I drank there at age 20.

Also, we stayed at a Hostel and nobody tried to decapitate us like the wacky Europeans like to do.

Come on up. We'll go play some golf.

Would love to. Too bad the tickets would cost us a new mortgage for a family trip. The wife and I always wanted to go on those Alaskan cruises too so we can kill 2 birds with one stone.

I had fun in Vancouver. We went to the naked beach, but it was too cold for naked people, which was disappointing. Either way, it sure is neat there. Just don't trust guys in jorts on ten speeds. They do not have your best interests in mind.

Naked dudes + cold = fail
Naked chicks + cold = #winning

I was the only dude. I went with my ex-wife. She tried to deck me at 1:30 am when I dared deny her a slice of Canadian pizza.

Just checked golf towns website for services.. why in the hell do they charge $20.00 per club for a reshaft?...

I was the only dude. I went with my ex-wife. She tried to deck me at 1:30 am when I dared deny her a slice of Canadian pizza.

Vancouvers ok, but the island is where its at. You come up again and I'll show you a good time. I'd come to Illinois but well..........

Vancouvers ok, but the island is where its at. You come up again and I'll show you a good time. I'd come to Illinois but well..........

We will allways have florida my squinty eyed friend!

Im going night-night.

Posted via Tapatalk

Is that a metaphor for something else? Like Italian Sausage?

Is that a metaphor for something else? Like Italian Sausage?

No, I think he literally wouldn't give her a slice of pizza. hawks da man.

I think this place would blow your minds. Not yours Tuna but everyone elses. You can walk down the street downtown smoking a joint and nobody is going to look twice at you, its just in the air.

Victoria is a good place. If I could find an awesome job there I think I would move back. I'm not exactly old, but the closer we get to having a family the more I realize Victoria would be the better place to raise a kid or two.

I had fun in Vancouver. We went to the naked beach, but it was too cold for naked people, which was disappointing. Either way, it sure is neat there. Just don't trust guys in jorts on ten speeds. They do not have your best interests in mind.

Poor Hawk for going when it was too cold. Also poor Hawk for not realizing while there is an offcial naked beach there are about another 10 unoffcial ones. Ones such as the one right outside my living room window...

Victoria is a good place. If I could find an awesome job there I think I would move back. I'm not exactly old, but the closer we get to having a family the more I realize Victoria would be the better place to raise a kid or two.

Poor Hawk for going when it was too cold. Also poor Hawk for not realizing while there is an offcial naked beach there are about another 10 unoffcial ones. Ones such as the one right outside my living room window...

Love to have you back man, but my wife and I just love it hear. Having been born and raised here you would have to drag me kicking and screaming to get me to move anywhere else in Canada.

Love to have you back man, but my wife and I just love it hear. Having been born and raised here you would have to drag me kicking and screaming to get me to move anywhere else in Canada.

I'll have to start taking a look at the jobs over there every now and then.

A city where houses may have yards. Crazy talk eh?

I'll have to start taking a look at the jobs over there every now and then.

A city where houses may have yards. Crazy talk eh?

Exactly! Yards FTW!

I want one.

screw walking the course ever again

haha thats just awesome. Sooner or later we will see him on the news or online because he crashed though. Bound to happen.

THP needs to get some forum testing on this asap. lol. no more 4+ hour rounds on the course.....plus think of how many balls you'll find with a birdseye view?

haha thats just awesome. Sooner or later we will see him on the news or online because he crashed though. Bound to happen.

I was thinking that too. Looks like a blast though.

Who tested it? Here, strap this wing with little jets on it to your back and try to fly around the Grand Canyon. We'll watch you crash from the helicopter.

Mini-Charelston Chews are the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back