Solheim Cup 2011 [Spoilers]

Have the afternoon matches Started yet and if so how are they standing?

Pretty much a dead heat at this time. Some great putts being made on both sides.

Laura Davies looks alot like John Daly. Coincidence? You decide.

Looking forward to this! I love the Solheim & Ryder Cup's.

I wish the PGA Tour Champ. was next week so that this would draw more viewers.

Creamer looks like she is dressed up for Halloween.

What a shot by Paula!

the graphic showing all four drives with the shot track is amazing!

These ladies look cold, cold golf sucks.

Golf with no sound also blows. I hate my office.

Europe 2 - 2 Usa. europe up in 3 and all square in the other

the first group of Davis & Reid V Creamer & Pressel is a really good game to watch

These American girls need to get it together.

Opening for creamer and peessel as both euro ladies are in the drink

tapatalk addict....

Not looking good for our ladies after a good start....

Can someone please provide an update with some info? What are the standings, what holes are they on, etc

Can someone please provide an update with some info? What are the standings, what holes are they on, etc
Indeed. I was going to try and wait to watch it all tonight when I get home and avoid this thread till then but I cannot do it!

Thanks man. Looks like the Euros are in a commanding position in a couple of those matches.

Thanks man. Looks like the Euros are in a commanding position in a couple of those matches.

no doubt. USA needs to get in gear

Going in, I think everybody thought USA's strongest point would be singles. I think that is showing right now too. Their team play is just average at this point.

Going in, I think everybody thought USA's strongest point would be singles. I think that is showing right now too. Their team play is just average at this point.

It's always that way for us for some odd reason. Is it b/c American's are selfish people or something? We suck at "team"

no doubt. USA needs to get in gear

If they can keep it close going into singles it will be exciting.

Edit: The Jwow beat me

--
tapatalk

i think Alison Nicholas has put together some really good pairings today for team Europe

It's always that way for us for some odd reason. Is it b/c American's are selfish people or something? We suck at "team"

Maybe it's because the Euros always think they have it won going into Sunday? :wink:

It's a weird one altogether.

Back