Solheim Cup 2011 [Spoilers]

scrubs

@omgSandraGal!
Reaction score
Handicap
Forums
So, who's staying up late to watch the opening matches?

Not me, but will have it on while I am home.

Here is the TV schedule, by the way:

All times Eastern. All showings on The Golf Channel.

Opening Ceremony:
SEPT. 22 12:00 -1:00 PM ET GC

Day ONE
SEPT. 23 2:30 AM-1:00 PM ET GC
(replay 10:00 pm - 12:30 am)

Day TWO
SEPT. 24 2:30 AM-1:00 PM ET GC
(replay 7:00 - 10:00 pm)

Day THREE
SEPT. 25 5:00-11:30 AM ET GC
plus Closing Ceremony
(replay 8:00 - 10:00 pm)

I'll watch on Saturday, but have school the other days unfortunately!

I cant wait. I LOVE the Solheim.

:clap: I will watch as long as I can stay up. Looking forward to it!

I'm still evaluating how to watch the entire thing. Early sleep is not my style with a Las Vegas background, so there's no chance I can grab a few hours before 2:30 AM, and waking early is out of the question. Most likely I'll watch live until about 7 AM then catch the remainder on tape.

Problem is Saturday. I'm attending Miami/Kansas State at 3:30 PM. They really should plan these college football games sensibly around the Solheim Cup. Play the games on Monday night.

Regardless, it won't be nearly as intriguing unless Ryann plays several sessions. Not a wild pick if it's garaged.

I cant wait. I LOVE the Solheim.

This. I've got the DVR all set up, plan on watching the 1st round when I get in tomorrow night. Wife has an OB/GYN conference up north so I'll be home alone all weekend and get to use the big TV for golf lol

I want one of those Team USA bags...So cool!

12 hours of coverage on Sky Sports in the UK today - 9AM now, and I'm working at my desk until 4PM... going to be watching a lotta golf :)

Can't wait for my daughter to be in the Europe team, of course, she's only 5, and has shown no aptitude for golf yet, but I'll soon cure that :)

Interesting so far. Michelle Wie is putting very well while Brittany Lang is hitting world class shanks all over the place. Crowd is rowdy - very cool environment!

Tappin' from my iPad!

10 am here up watching it on sky sports. its on all day woo hoo. amazing looking course. the weather is certainly playing its part here in ireland. europe up in 3 down in 1.

Really looking forward to catching as much of this as I can. This really has that Ryder Cup atmosphere, and should be a cracker.

First point to the USA...

Really looking forward to catching as much of this as I can. This really has that Ryder Cup atmosphere, and should be a cracker.

I always enjoy these types of events with you.

I watched a small bit this morning, and I'm so excited for more!

Creamer and Bam Bam just won their morning match 1 up.

just gone europe 1 - 2 usa. great fight back by creamer and lincicome

Creamer and Bam Bam just won their morning match 1 up.

Awesome - had to turn it off a few minutes ago and was not looking too good for USA. Worst case scenario is a split of the morning matches and that is awesome as our ladies were not striking the ball well this morning.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Suzann and Sophie are 1 up against Lang and Inkster, but its not looking good right now. Suzann just left it in the bunker and this one is about to get pretty exciting.

What a come back by them

tapatalk addict....

Wie still undefeated in solheim cup play

tapatalk addict....

Suzann and Sophie are 1 up against Lang and Inkster, but its not looking good right now. Suzann just left it in the bunker and this one is about to get pretty exciting.
just gone all square walking up to the 18th

just gone all square walking up to the 18th

Stupid commercial on Golf Channel.
Thanks for the update.
Interesting matchup here for sure.

Darn school! I wanna watch this so badly! Sounds like it's getting exciting!

Big putts coming up!!

tapatalk addict....

Back