Tour Championship - FedEx Cup (Spoilers)

Webb Simpson is imploding. I like rooting for the Americans but I would be okay with Luke Donald winning it all.

I'm rooting for Luke. Can't call it a dominant year without a bunch of wins but he has been very impressive and I'd like to see him be the money leader on both sides (not sure it's still even possible).

Dry erase board scenario 1 - done! LOL

Tappin' from my iPad!

Why does Foley get praised for his work with Hunter but not with the other guy?
What driver is Hunter playing?
Matt Kutcher has on a green belt to match his cap, will this be an offering from Bridgestone for the MC?

Kongfrontation

Dry erase board scenario 1 - done! LOL

Tappin' from my iPad!

Not sure I like them putting Steve O on the white board. He can do so much more

Kongfrontation

Googled Hunter Mahan's driver

BLACK PING: Hunter Mahan used a prototype Ping G20 driver at The Barclays, featuring a black-matte finish instead of Ping’s standard gray.

It seems a lot of people have noticed and wanted some answers. On pgatour.com tour report

BLACK PING: Hunter Mahan used a prototype Ping G20 driver at The Barclays, featuring a black-matte finish instead of Ping’s standard gray.

It seems a lot of people have noticed and wanted some answers. On pgatour.com tour report

Thanks a lot man! That's pretty interesting!

That would be pretty sweet if they decided to put that on the market, maybe all the interest in it will at least get Ping to consider it, or even as a limited edition model

Appreciate it.

Man I got to go with Hunter Mahan! That dude is just too cool and nice . I met him and he is all that I thought he would be. Just a good old boy!

Webb Simpsons is going to lose 10 million dollars

I'm rooting for Hunter, but man he has to start making putts. I count three that he should have made in the last five holes.

Would enjoy seeing Bill Haas win this but would still love to see Jason Day in the mix.

Tappin' from my iPad!

This is lame...who wants to give it away the most?

Tappin' from my iPad!

The FedEx Cup scoring is ridiculous.

Luke is gonna win it without a win in the playoffs. Sucks...

Tappin' from my iPad!

Luke is gonna win it without a win in the playoffs. Sucks...

Tappin' from my iPad!

This happen with Phil and TW a few years back, right? They needed to adjust after that, I think they did. Need to adjust again.

Kongfrontation

The points in this last event is straight up stupid. Who decided this way of scoring was a good/fair way to figure out a winner?

So Luke may hold both money titles when all the dust settles!?!?!

Kongfrontation

I'm still rooting for Hunter Mahan! He is a nice dude and needs a couple birdies coming in.......

I need a white board update

I don't know much about the FedEx cup and it's scoring system but I'm curious. With the last 4 events should everyone be reset somehow? Or something cause I personally don't like the whole "don't have to win the last tournament" to win the FedEx cup

Ditto me rooting for Mahan! Good chip after all the hype... hecks yes Hunter!

Back