Tour Championship - FedEx Cup (Spoilers)

#Cookie

Grinder
Reaction score
Handicap
Final week of the playoffs - gonna be exciting!! TEN MILLION DOLLARS on the line. Was just looking up the coverage for the tourney and here it is:

TV coverage:

Thursday - 1PM - 6PM ET - GOLF channel
Friday - 1PM - 6PM ET - GOLF channel
Saturday - 1PM - 2PM ET - GOLF channel
Saturday - 2PM - 6PM ET - NBC
Sunday - 12PM - 1:30PM ET - GOLF channel
Sunday - 1:30PM - 6PM ET - NBC

Online Live@ coverage (via pgatour.com):

Thursday - Sunday from 1PM - 6PM ET

My dad aka The Wanderer is headed out on Saturday and will be posting after the event. I reminded Jim to take pics. Should be good.

Kongfrontation

My dad aka The Wanderer is headed out on Saturday and will be posting after the event. I reminded Jim to take pics. Should be good.

Kongfrontation

Sounds great! As for these playoffs I have been bored following them. I don't know why but maybe it's cause of the guys who have been winning(like a few not known names) have I guess turned me off. I'll be watching this weekend though!

I hope Kuchar wins without actually winning the tournament. It would prove a huge gaping hole in the system. I hate the FEC system.

I need Lukey D to win the Tour Championship and thus win the FedEx Cup to get my prediction right from my article before it started. As I said in the article, I know I wasn't going out on a real limb but he's been the guy to pick all season, I think he deserves it.

If anyone else from our website will be attending the FEDX cup on Saturday, please meet me at the Delta Tent (Noon). It is located close to the 12th Green, I will buy you a beer! I will be wearing a bright orange shirt (5ft 7, 170lbs). Hope to see you.

This is a sad story. I was playing carryover skins with three other guys and the fifteenth hole was worth five skins ($15.00). Everyone else had screwed up on the hole but I had a three ft put for par and missed it. Can anyone explain why I would do that? I never miss 3ft puts! The wanderer

So pumped for this! Should be good!

Dufner looks pretty good thus far. Several guys are going to play there way out of this on day 1.

Dustin Johnson FTW! But a Kuch victory without a victory would be quite a chuckle to me too Thain....

I haven't really been following much of the Playoff's myself. I blame that on Football. It is pretty cool that a handful of guys have a legitimate shot this weekend.

Webb Simpson has to be the favorite, no?

Kongfrontation

Sweet!! that sounds fantastic.

I just can't get excited for this for some reason. I am rooting for Luke I'd like to see him win the tourney, fedex, and POY.

I haven't really been following much of the Playoff's myself. I blame that on Football. It is pretty cool that a handful of guys have a legitimate shot this weekend.

He is leading from a points perspective but basically if any of the top 5 guys win Sunday then they win the whole thing. Obviously the scenarios get all crazy the further down in the points standings the winner comes from.

Good link with all the scenarios: http://www.pgatour.com/2011/fedexcup/09/20/scenarios/index.html

I hear you on the football thing, I still try to follow if I can but I missed it all last weekend due to being in Vegas. I kept tabs on my phone now and then though.

Simpson does have just a tiny bit more points than anyone else (250 pt lead over 2nd place DJ) so in that respect you could call him the favorite but more than the point lead he has to be playing with as much confidence as anyone else for sure. He has been on a roll like none other lately and his top 5 finish last week shows he's still in good form. I still gotta stick with Lukey D though.

Put a fork in Vijay, he's done. Might as well learn to crochet and sit on the porch in a rocker till he qualifies for the Seniors tour

Put a fork in Vijay, he's done. Might as well learn to crochet and sit on the porch in a rocker till he qualifies for the Seniors tour

It's hard to remember the last time he was in contention.

He is leading from a points perspective but basically if any of the top 5 guys win Sunday then they win the whole thing. Obviously the scenarios get all crazy the further down in the points standings the winner comes from.

Good link with all the scenarios: http://www.pgatour.com/2011/fedexcup/09/20/scenarios/index.html

Very interesting link. Kinda strange that all 30 have a chance of taking home the cup. Definitely makes it exciting.

Bwwwaaahahahaaha!! That's pretty funny right there.

I wouldn't mind seeing Webb Simpson win it all. Bring on the young guns!

Hunter just rolled up the white pants and stood in 10 inch deep water and played a ball sitting with about half of it under the water. Got it back into the FW and did not get wet at all - nice play!!

Hunter just rolled up the white pants and stood in 10 inch deep water and played a ball sitting with about half of it under the water. Got it back into the FW and did not get wet at all - nice play!!

That was impressive.

That was an amazing shot. The first day of the Tour Championship was amazing!

I would love to see Keegan continue this streak for no other reason than to see them try and find a way for him not to win ROY and POY. Because he may deserve them both.

Golf and fashion gods reminding him thou shalt not wear white pants after labor day lol

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Back