Miyazaki Kusala White & Indigo Shafts

ohhhhhhh man blue is my favorite color and these bad boys are awesome! I would love to be fitted for one of these in my driver to see how she would perform. Miyazaki has some serious talent in the design fashion with their shafts. I love these!

MAN! The white just looks AMAZING! I want to put that in my R11 even though I have no need for a higher ball flight! But in reality I really want to try the Indigo. That sounds like it would be perfect for my game! Great stuff Miyasaki!

These do look nice.

Am I missing something here, how do you guys even know these shafts fit your swings? Or what the characteristics of the shafts are?

Last edited:
Am I missing something here, how do you guys even know these shafts fit your swings? Or what the characteristics of the shafts are?

Did you watch the video? I said what the characteristics are.

For me its based off the international flex code. I know what ones have worked in the past for me, so based on the numbers of these shafts I know that the white would work well, and the indigo would be no good for me at all.

Did you watch the video? I said what the characteristics are.

Face! Sorry I had to not have the volume on so I missed that part, makes sense now. Can you give a brief on the two real quick like?

Face! Sorry I had to not have the volume on so I missed that part, makes sense now. Can you give a brief on the two real quick like?

Indigo is a constant flex code. It will be designed for low spin low launch.
The white fits above the Silver in the Kusala family. It will be a higher ball flight while still being penetrating at launch.

For me its based off the international flex code. I know what ones have worked in the past for me, so based on the numbers of these shafts I know that the white would work well, and the indigo would be no good for me at all.

Indigo is a constant flex code. It will be designed for low spin low launch.
The white fits above the Silver in the Kusala family. It will be a higher ball flight while still being penetrating at launch.

Thanks! Agree, breeze, white sounds pretty darn good and I love the look of it. How awesome would that shaft look in a Razr Hawk head.

My goodness LOVE LOVE LOVE the white shaft, but the thoughts of the Indigo and characteristics are much more appealing and still darn good looking! Thanks for sharing JB. BEAUTIFUL!

Thanks! Agree, breeze, white sounds pretty darn good and I love the look of it. How awesome would that shaft look in a Razr Hawk head.

Agreed, the white would be sweet looking in a Razr Hawk, or any driver for that matter. R11??? White on white with some Blue?

Agreed, the white would be sweet looking in a Razr Hawk, or any driver for that matter. R11??? White on white with some Blue?

The white is exactly what I have been looking for in a shaft. I played the black, and the blue, after a fitting went to the Silver and cannot wait to try the white. With the right club head, the white could be everything I want.

drooling over the 4631. wow that's gorgeous.

Agreed. I just noticed that your sig is illegal, too many drivers lol

Agreed. I just noticed that your sig is illegal, too many drivers lol

True, but still only 14 clubs till a 4 hybrid finds my bag. But now you have me thinking, about the white in my Machspeed Black

The white is exactly what I have been looking for in a shaft. I played the black, and the blue, after a fitting went to the Silver and cannot wait to try the white. With the right club head, the white could be everything I want.

I think the white could be a very good shaft for A LOT of people. And I think that last part is key, the right club head. That brings some interesting pondering to mind. Breeze will have to add another 3 drivers to his sig

With the way you were hitting the Razr Hawk with the Silver, I don't know if its fair to have the white in a Razr Hawk for you, it could be too good. Is that what you are thinking, or is it going in a different animal?

With the way you were hitting the Razr Hawk with the Silver, I don't know if its fair to have the white in a Razr Hawk for you, it could be too good. Is that what you are thinking, or is it going in a different animal?

I will be making a switch. Something a little more deep and a little more forgiving for me I think. Great driver, but just not perfect for me. There are some thoughts on that in the appropriate thread from a few weeks ago.

Going to the blue on my R9 was a huge game changer for distance and direction, but still just a tad too high of a ball flight. The white coming in between the blue and black may be just what the doctor ordered if I understand things right. Miyazaki needs to be on everything in my bag by next spring, guess I'll have to knock off a bank.

I will be making a switch. Something a little more deep and a little more forgiving for me I think. Great driver, but just not perfect for me. There are some thoughts on that in the appropriate thread from a few weeks ago.

I do remember that, looking forward to your thoughts on it.

JB, I know this question might be a little early, but how would the indigo compare to the red eyes RIP? I'd like to lower my ball flight a little.

Those look incredible! Miya for sure has the best looking golf shafts around bar none IMO.

Going to the blue on my R9 was a huge game changer for distance and direction, but still just a tad too high of a ball flight. The white coming in between the blue and black may be just what the doctor ordered if I understand things right. Miyazaki needs to be on everything in my bag by next spring, guess I'll have to knock off a bank.

I think its between the Blue and the silver Duey. Might not be what you are looking for.

True, but still only 14 clubs till a 4 hybrid finds my bag. But now you have me thinking, about the white in my Machspeed Black

oh my goodness... that would be SO SICK CB! I definitely launch my Machspeed low, so with this shaft combo that might be pretty saweet! Not to mention absolutely awesome looking...

Back