Miyazaki Kusala White & Indigo Shafts

I think it's cool that JB was rocking that combo before we saw Bradley doing it.

That is pretty cool. Shows the even the pros look to THP for advice...haha

Man those both are awesome looking shafts. I think i like the darker one just a little bit more.

I know I'm bumping an archaic thread here but I think it's the best spot for this:

I'm just wondering if someone here who owns a Kusala White that is untipped would mind measuring from the tip to another point on the shaft for me. I asked my club builder to tip mine 1.5" but I'm having doubts that he actually did and this is the only way I can think to check. I don't know if it makes a difference but mine is a 72s.
Thanks in advance!

What do you need? I have a few of the Kusala line but only the Indigo that does not have an adapter on it as of now.

Bumping this thread as I have played a couple rounds with a Kusala White in my Big Beatha. Swing issues aside, I've been gaming an 'ilima for about a year and was recently starting to see some more height as my game improves. With the Kusala in play I immediately saw the driver height I've been looking for. On good swings I'm getting excellent launch. Distance seems to be a bit farther but I haven't gotten on a monitor to measure. I went with the 59s so weight is similar to the ilima. I prefer the feel of the Kusala over the ilima, and the design is beautiful.

I had the white 61x in a classic and a blue 72x in a 3 wood!

Just got a blue 72x for a 14 degree sldr can't wait to hit if this weekend!

Driver:
Taylormade SLDR 14* (12.5*)
Ust VTS Silver 6x

3 wood:
Cleveland Classic tour 14*
Miyazaki kusala blue 72x

4 Wood: Callaway XR Pro 16*
Miyazaki kusala blue 72x

Hybrid:
Callaway X hot pro 16*
project x blue 6.5

Adams Dhy 21*
speeder tour spec x

Irons:
Mizuno mp53 4-pw
project x 6.5

Wedges:
Taylormade ATV 50* & 55*
DG s400

Cleveland 588 58*
DG spinner

Putter:
Taylormade Manta
Belly cut to 36 superstroke counterbalance 50g

Ball:

Taylormade Lethal
Nike RZN Platinum

A mixture of the above clubs depending on course and yardages needed!

The nike ball is about to knock the 2 year gamer lethal out the bag

Back