Miyazaki Kusala White & Indigo Shafts

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
These just arrived at THP HQ and we wanted to give you guys a sneak peek at them in hand. Absolutely GORGEOUS!

Nice videos. I really like that indigo shaft! Looks very nice.

Beauties.Great video!

those look great. Miyazaki puts out some of the best looking golf shafts IMO. Love the look of the white shaft. Can't wait to try them out in the future.

holy gorgeous shafts!!! I want to try the 5555 really badly!

Very nice looking shafts, I'm very intrigued by the Indigo having the constant flex code like that. I think it sounds great though, especially for someone needing a low launch/low spin driver. The White looks amazing as well, I can't wait to hear more about both. Thanks!

Wow... Those look freaking amazing!!!! I agree with One T that indigo looks awesome! So does the White... My mind is racing.. AGAIN! I'm trying to figure out which one would be best lol.

wow, those are simply amazing, I'm blown away. The white is the best looking shaft I have ever seen.

Just to add, Miyazaki just takes customization to a whole other level. This is great.

My phone service blows and I can't see the video very well. From what I'm got out of it I REALLY wish I could see it better.

Wow, both are beautiful but that white is insane. I can't wait to swing one of these.

Can someone take a pic? Cant view videos at work.

Can you type out the flex codes please? I need to know!

I also really like the sounds of the white for my game. I love the blue, and I think the white could give me the perfect ball flight I am looking for. Let the pondering begin.

I also really like the sounds of the white for my game. I love the blue, and I think the white could give me the perfect ball flight I am looking for. Let the pondering begin.

I'm thinking the same thing as you breeze.

I really like that white shaft....love that it isn't a completely 'stark white' shaft either

Great looking shafts, as expected from Miyazaki.

I'm thinking the same thing as you breeze.

I'm kinda thinking either could work for me depending on the what ballflight I'm looking for. They seem quite different but yet both could work, not sure if that makes sense.

makes sense to me man.....agree with you too....i'd guess the indigo would be best for me since I'm hitting a 5674 code right now....I think the code for the Indigo was 5555?

I'm kinda thinking either could work for me depending on the what ballflight I'm looking for. They seem quite different but yet both could work, not sure if that makes sense.

"As you can see we have a few of them there"... Forum testing? I sure hope so, that indigo shaft really has me intrigued.

No it does not. But I still think you're cool. I've watched the video twice now and can't stop pausing at different points just to look at the shafts.

Awesome looking shafts. I love the look of the White but have a feeling the Indigo may work a little better for my swing. I can't wait to try them out at demo day.

John Deere Tappin...

Those look absolutely amazing. Art work and colors are hands down the best that anyone puts out; thanks for the video THP!

No it does not. But I still think you're cool. I've watched the video twice now and can't stop pausing at different points just to look at the shafts.

I guess it depends on what ballflight you want. That's what I meant.

makes sense to me man.....agree with you too....i'd guess the indigo would be best for me since I'm hitting a 5674 code right now....I think the code for the Indigo was 5555?

It sure was. I think that's where I'd lean. Not sure though. I dont mind a higher ballflight as long as it doesnt hang.

Back