2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check this out, I just found a hidden pic of the last time Tmex and ChunkyLover played in a match together. Turns out things got heated and Tmex had to channel his inner Luchadora and settle things once and for all.

120-4.jpg

That picture is absolutely CLASSIC!!

Kinda creepy that you have all these little figurines around your house though.

Puttin4whattheheckdidyoutypeintogoogletocomeupwiththatimage I have to admit that is hilarious. TMex putting that in your avatar just tells me that my most annoying player will be paired against you. But I still love you hermano

Is anyone else excited about the outing? I know we are. We can't wait to get back to Florida and play golf and see old friends and make new ones.

We will likely make this a 10 day vacation, with 5+ days at Grand Cypress, Ahhh unlimited golf FTW!

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Is anyone else excited about the outing? I know we are. We can't wait to get back to Florida and play golf and see old friends and make new ones.

We will likely make this a 10 day vacation, with 5+ days at Grand Cypress, Ahhh unlimited golf FTW!

10 days, thats the way to do it right!

REally excited Belbs. I can't wait to see everyone and have some fun. I might stay up till 10 this year.

Heck yes - wife and I are very excited! Still deciding how long to sound at the resort...but will be more than just 3 nights easily. 10 days is awesome!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

They don't sell that much Molson or Labatts...how are you going to get by...

Kongfrontation

I'm hoping I'm able to get down there to meet some of the other THP'ers! I've never met any, so I'm super excited!

I'm hoping I'm able to get down there to meet some of the other THP'ers! I've never met any, so I'm super excited!

Hopefully that will change this Sunday unless you are backing out..lol

Two words... Duty free

2 words - Sloppy Belbs

I cant wait to see how many people take it too far on Friday night and are way to hungover for Saturday.

2 words - Sloppy Belbs

I cant wait to see how many people take it too far on Friday night and are way to hungover for Saturday.

Meh, I won't. I am a seasoned outing vet now. Advil and a bottle of G2 before bed, will cure what ails ya.

I am excited about that feature too. I remember last year we were going to go back out, but it was like $60 for 9 holes. Crazy.

Meh, I won't. I am a seasoned outing vet now. Advil and a bottle of G2 before bed, will cure what ails ya.

I just meant in general, not directed at you in particular.

Very excited, probably going to wear myself out from unlimited golf, but that's to be expected.

REally excited Belbs. I can't wait to see everyone and have some fun. I might stay up till 10 this year.

You have a lot of advanced scouting to take care of Chunky, I would expect nothing less.

too awesome of an event to not be on the first page!

Have I mentioned how excited I am about teams? Already knowing one of the teams that is losing in The Hopeless Punks is nice, but looking forward to see who I am teamed up with for the beat-down.

Puttin4whattheheckdidyoutypeintogoogletocomeupwiththatimage I have to admit that is hilarious. TMex putting that in your avatar just tells me that my most pocket sized player will be paired against you. But I still love you hermano

We are going to get matched up in singles???? Sweet! I can't wait to surgically dissect your world that day.

2 words - Sloppy Belbs

Hahaha... It wont effect some of us :) lol

Have I mentioned how excited I am about teams? Already knowing one of the teams that is losing in The Hopeless Punks is nice, but looking forward to see who I am teamed up with for the beat-down.

Absolutely Cookie. I am really wondering about the format too. Less than 8 months people, and it will be January before you know it, and then only 4 1/2 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back