2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
uh oh, here comes the cat fight over One-T

This is pure DDec... he feels left out and has to try and swipe from others. He needs to be mentioned in every sentence or he gets upset.

DDec

This is pure DDec... he feels left out and has to try and swipe from others. He needs to be mentioned in every sentence or he gets upset.

DDec

I will have to keep this in mind

Ddec

Or he will get angry. I am excited to see the little guy again though. This outing cannot come fast enough!

I love how the little guy is taller than you hehe

I love how the little guy is taller than you hehe

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I think I actually did less than you too haha. I did have that birdie on that par 3.

Some late hilarity is sure to happen again this outing man. Cant wait!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I think I actually did less than you too haha. I did have that birdie on that par 3.

Some late hilarity is sure to happen again this outing man. Cant wait!

You rocked it that course and I'm sure you'll do it again

So that was what I was hearing from their room during the MC. It all makes sense now.

Actually we were both praying that we could be 3-0 at the end of competition.

So that was what I was hearing from their room during the MC. It all makes sense now.

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

By MC you mean Midget Cup right?

I think that a pairing of TMex, OEM, OneT and ESox would be one of the funniest pairings ever.

Ha. One succeeded and was made a captain, the other, just gets to play again. Hmmm

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

3-0 isn't as impressive when you can overpower the course like the Belbs. Going 3-0 with 2 matches against the human rain delay, now that's impressive.

damn straight, we just represent

Eddd Zachary. We share One T's. We both cant handle not being talked about by One T.

I think that a pairing of TMex, OEM, OneT and ESox would be one of the funniest pairings ever.

Hahahahahaha... I've had the pleasure of tee'ing it up with all those guys. So much fun.

3-0 isn't as impressive when you can overpower the course like the belbs. going 3-0 with 2 matches against the human rain delay, now that's impressive.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

3-0 isn't as impressive when you can overpower the course like the Belbs. Going 3-0 with 2 matches against the human rain delay, now that's impressive.

That is so wrong! Funny? Yes! But wrong! haha

All at once? That would be something to film.

Just individually. My head would explode from Awesome if that happened. I could make the case for many people coming to the outing though. You captured some of OEM and I's best moments.

3-0 also isn't as individually impressive when like 7 of you did it to us. It fact I think I saw that on a bumper sticker in Orlando: "Honk if you went 3-0 at the Morgan Cup"

Just individually. My head would explode from Awesome if that happened. I could make the case for many people coming to the outing though. You captured some of OEM and I's best moments.

Whenever I am having a rough time, I think back to that round and what I got to film of it. It truly does make me feel a little better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back