Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in serious putter ponder right now.

I am in serious putter ponder right now.

If you're still pondering the cs ghost let me know and I'll bring it to blairsville so you can ponder on the course. I won't have my Lajosi by then.

--
tapatalk

I'm shocked.

hahaha...you should be

If you're still pondering the cs ghost let me know and I'll bring it to blairsville so you can ponder on the course. I won't have my Lajosi by then.

--
tapatalk

Saweet!!! Spider?

If I like it, I am buying it then and there

hahaha...you should be

Saweet!!! Spider?

If I like it, I am buying it then and there

Negative, corza.

--
tapatalk

I need rain gloves. Anyone have any recommendations? I have looked around online and there doesn't seem to be too much out there in a XXL.... I will need at least a "larger" pair of XLs.

Thanks!

I need rain gloves. Anyone have any recommendations? I have looked around online and there doesn't seem to be too much out there in a XXL.... I will need at least a "larger" pair of XLs.

Thanks!

The tmade h2o gloves are the best I've used.

I am set with the equipment now however maybe a couple dozen balls to last me through Christmas! I am going ball shopping prior to my upcoming trip to Blairsville, Ga.

The tmade h2o gloves are the best I've used.

It doesnt look like they are offered in a XXL. I will have to find them to try on first. Thanks for the info!

Hey got some money for my birthday now having some serious club upgrade pondering. Looking at the driver and fairway woods. I currently play burner 09 driver and burner superfast from last year. For the driver i was looking at the R11 but not sure if i should just wait for next years crop of drivers. What do you guys think of the exotics cb4 fairway wood they claim to be the longest, anyone try them.

Hey got some money for my birthday now having some serious club upgrade pondering. Looking at the driver and fairway woods. I currently play burner 09 driver and burner superfast from last year. For the driver i was looking at the R11 but not sure if i should just wait for next years crop of drivers. What do you guys think of the exotics cb4 fairway wood they claim to be the longest, anyone try them.

The CB4 was pretty good I liked it just not at that price. I gamed a Cleveland FL Launcher FW for a few months and I thought it was longer then the exotics though.

Thanks!

I have Mizuno ones that I like

I tried just about every 3 wood on the market and the Diablo Tour was the longest for me by about 8 yards. The Exotics was second though (and over a hundred bucks more...)

I'd hit as many drivers and fairways as possible on a LM or outdoor range to see what you like best. That's usually your best bet anyways.

The TEE's are not the most forgiving of clubs. I would definitely want to hit them before buying. I didn't find the TEE's to be longer than the Cleveland that I'm playing now though. And the R11 would not be my top choice for driver but that is just me. Razr Hawk would be the driver I would put my money down for. For me the Cally was longer and far more forgiving. I'm talking not even close forgiveness wise

Oh yeah and my pondering of a driver is now over. Just waiting to confirm the purchase of my new (to me) Cally Diablo Octane! So excited to get it!

Haha I aim to please. I'll toss it in the bag dude.

--
tapatalk

Thanks buddy, just know...you may not be leaving with it!

Oh yeah and my pondering of a driver is now over. Just waiting to confirm the purchase of my new (to me) Cally Diablo Octane! So excited to get it!

nice bro!!!

I tried just about every 3 wood on the market and the Diablo Tour was the longest for me by about 8 yards. The Exotics was second though (and over a hundred bucks more...)

I love that Octane Tour 3w!!!! So easy to hit imo.

Great pickup man!

Sweet pickup!

The diablo fairways are no joke. They really are just that damn good

Amen....the smaller profile really helps you concentrate on your shots more

I love that Octane Tour 3w!!!! So easy to hit imo.

Great pickup man!

They really are, they have a great 'crack' sound to them when you catch them just right

Sweet pickup!

The diablo fairways are no joke. They really are just that damn good

Amen....the smaller profile really helps you concentrate on your shots more

They really are, they have a great 'crack' sound to them when you catch them just right

I'm pondering a 5w for some reason lol. I dont know why.

The TEE's are not the most forgiving of clubs. I would definitely want to hit them before buying. I didn't find the TEE's to be longer than the Cleveland that I'm playing now though. And the R11 would not be my top choice for driver but that is just me. Razr Hawk would be the driver I would put my money down for. For me the Cally was longer and far more forgiving. I'm talking not even close forgiveness wise

Thanks for the input chunkylover, ill defiantly check out the Razr Hawk almost overlook cally since i not a huge fan of the irons. How do you like your 910 D2 was looking at that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back