Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pondering a different putter. But not because I don't like the ones I have. In fact the Method has been back for a few rounds and I'm just loving it. I just jacked it up when I tried to paintfill it haha.

Pondering 3 woods still. Went and hit a few tonight and the one I liked the least (Adams Speedline F11) was the one I wanted to like the most... I actually liked the Callaway Octane Tour the best. That thing is hot!!! Not going to buy yet til I hit a Nike VR Pro.

I was pondering 3 woods last week. I hit the Nike VR, Diablo Octane, SuperFast 2.0, and the Cleveland FL. The FL was hands down the best with the Octane in second place.

I'm pondering a different putter. But not because I don't like the ones I have. In fact the Method has been back for a few rounds and I'm just loving it. I just jacked it up when I tried to paintfill it haha.

How are the Prolaunch Blues treating you? How is the ball flight? Just bought a set. Waiting for them to come in.

How are the Prolaunch Blues treating you? How is the ball flight? Just bought a set. Waiting for them to come in.

He has a ton of really good information in the Adams testing thread. Some good stuff there.

your brother is wise, One-T. Ask him how well I putted with it at the Hanks Putter Challenge on the course the next day. On those fast FL greens I was around the edge of the cup all day. Liked it so much I bought one the next week. I think you'd do well with one especially since you get closer to the flag more consistently than I do. one putt tap ins all day for One T!

Si1 is the answer! Great putter.

B!

Thats exactly what I want is a CS...My alignment is so much better with a CS

He has a ton of really good information in the Adams testing thread. Some good stuff there.

I have been reading it. I was following up on the pondering I had been doing in here with him about the shafts more so than the irons.

I'm pondering either A) wedge shafts or B) new wedges

received my ferrules last night so I will be throwing those KBS HiRev shafts in to the Jaws either tonight or tomorrow. I'm interested to see how they work out, if they change my thoughts on the wedges themselves.

received my ferrules last night so I will be throwing those KBS HiRev shafts in to the Jaws either tonight or tomorrow. I'm interested to see how they work out, if they change my thoughts on the wedges themselves.

Sweet nerfny's husband. I'm looking forward to it.

threw those shafts into the Mizzys and love that I did

threw those shafts into the Mizzys and love that I did

I'd love to throw spinners in my Jaws wedges, but I don't feel like going out and buying them. I had these HiRevs laying around from when I took them out of my XFTs so I'm going to use them.

your brother is wise, One-T. Ask him how well I putted with it at the Hanks Putter Challenge on the course the next day. On those fast FL greens I was around the edge of the cup all day. Liked it so much I bought one the next week. I think you'd do well with one especially since you get closer to the flag more consistently than I do. one putt tap ins all day for One T!

well, I need one now

Going to hit the JPX Fli His in the store today. If I don't like em will go ahead and get the Redline 5I, my Trilogy hybrid is too far ahead of my 6I. Weather is too crappy to hit the SCORs today.

Really want a lightweight (less than 5.5 lbs) stand/carry bag that cooperates with a cart when required. Need at least a 6-way top, 5+ zippered pouches, rain hood and comfortable strap system. Something that is durable would be nice as well -- styling and colors don't matter much and I'd prefer it not have a club OEM brand and cost less than $150!

Sounds like sun mountain to me. Ebay it up if you want that pricepoint.
Really want a lightweight (less than 5.5 lbs) stand/carry bag that cooperates with a cart when required. Need at least a 6-way top, 5+ zippered pouches, rain hood and comfortable strap system. Something that is durable would be nice as well -- styling and colors don't matter much and I'd prefer it not have a club OEM brand and cost less than $150!

I have fallen out of love with my xFTs, just not doing what I want and I have no comfort level with them.

So now, I get to ponder a new set of wedges!

taylormade_corza_ghost_centre_shaft_2011_top.jpg

I was on that ponder train a little while ago. Very pushable, just as much as the dart IMO.

they have different necks

I would hope so. Thats the straight up shaft correct? I couldnt stop pushing it. When I said dart before I meant backstryke. I get so damn confused with all of odysseys lines.

thats correct, the Dart has a bent shaft(dont know the correct term).

All this talk of belly putters makes me want to check out the SeeMore line that they have been advertising recently.

Ok, I have hit pretty much every 3 wood that my local golf stores carry (unfortunately no Heavy woods) and I think the Diablo Octane Tour wins. The Tour Edge Exotics XCG-4 came in second (hot club).

Of course, being the guy that I am, I am going to go hit a couple again just to hammer it down (a friend really wants me to compare the Octane Tour to the Diablo Edge Tour again. He insists that its great).

Cleveland SL 290 Driver or any driver that I kind find a C. Kua shaft with the flex code 8722. I love that shaft in my 3W and need to try it out in a driver. Pondering the SL 290 as I think that will be the best option for the money as it is the stock shaft.

Pondering whether or not to install the belly shaft and grip on my Lajosi LPS1, shaft FINALLY came in today but I'm now averaging 28 putts per round with the Mills Woodie.

Said it earlier, and will repost it here, I am pondering 2, yes TWO Staff bags. One for extra clubs, one to put in play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back