2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
so who is driving the furthest to get there? The Cincy carpool is about 13 hours, I think 10yarddraw when he was coming from North of Indy would have had that beat.

I'm about 16 hours

tapatalk addict....

Why dont you fly? Only 180 from Philly direct on SW?

Really? Last I looked it was like around 400. But I like to have a car with me if I wanted to go off site at night

tapatalk addict....

Really? Last I looked it was like around 400. But I like to have a car with me if I wanted to go off site at night

tapatalk addict....

Matty in da club

With all the NC folks going to this blastie, we could have one heck of a caravan.

so who is driving the furthest to get there? The Cincy carpool is about 13 hours, I think 10yarddraw when he was coming from North of Indy would have had that beat.

19 hours from Dallas to Orlando I believe. Wife and I will be making it together.

Really? Last I looked it was like around 400. But I like to have a car with me if I wanted to go off site at night tapatalk addict....
If this outing is anything like the last two I don't think you are going to want to head off site in the evenings. But of course that is entirely up to you.

If this outing is anything like the last two I don't think you are going to want to head off site in the evenings. But of course that is entirely up to you.

Please don't discourage him. I think it's a solid idea, Matty.

IMHO, no need to head off site as pretty much everybody will just be staying put if this one is like past events as WR said.

Please don't discourage him. I think it's a solid idea, Matty.
I think I remember JB saying there are a lot of nice restaurants very close to this resort. I think it would be a nice idea if Matt and Hawk went out to dinner together one night. Only as friends of course.. no bromance here.

I think I remember JB saying there are a lot of nice restaurants very close to this resort. I think it would be a nice idea if Matt and Hawk went out to dinner together one night. Only as friends of course.. no bromance here.

yeah no bromanace, just something simple over candlelight and maybe a nice lake view

There are many. I reccomend Giordano's italian restaurant. It's no more than a 5 minute drive from the resort and right off Lake Buena Vista rd. Not to mention I'm sure you could get the owners to give them a big plate of spaghetti with meatballs they can push towards each other with their noses.

There are many. I reccomend Giordano's italian restaurant. It's no more than a 5 minute drive from the resort and right off Lake Buena Vista rd. Not to mention I'm sure you could get the owners to give them a big plate of spaghetti with meatballs they can push towards each other with their noses.

Lady and the Tramp reference, I like it.

Hawk, id love to take you to dinner! :)

Ignore this. Pocket post. Lol. When will the outing be here?

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Hawk, id love to take you to dinner! :)

Maybe after Hawk sees you in your little skirt/blouse outfit at demo day, you will get a nice dinner, wine, and all the little stuff that comes with it. :D

Leave it to some non-Team THP members to make the outing thread weird again.

Haha. Hawk it will be ok

tapatalk addict....

Leave it to some non-Team THP members to make the outing thread weird again.

Can't really define the weirdness properly until we know what your going to do with the
unnamed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back