2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is exciting! Sounds like a grrrrrrrrrrreat time!!!!

not surd when im leaving but will be playing 2 rounds sunday for sure

That's a great rate Matt!! Since the wife and I are driving in, I think the closer it gets the longer I will want to stay. I would like to do the Thursday and Monday golf as well. Do not get down to Florida often and have the opportunity to play such amazing courses so might as well take advantage of it.

One more step completed... Flight booked with Southwest for $219.40 round trip.

Getting in to Orlando at 7:45 AM on Thursday
Leaving at 4:35 Pm on Monday.

Please put me on the list of wannabe golfers for a round on Thursday, Sunday afternoon, and Monday AM!

Edit: and EVERYTHING that happens in between!!! :D

That's a great rate! Going to wait til new years to purchase my ticket. Will be interested in having a few rounds with ya..

That's a great rate Matt!! Since the wife and I are driving in, I think the closer it gets the longer I will want to stay. I would like to do the Thursday and Monday golf as well. Do not get down to Florida often and have the opportunity to play such amazing courses so might as well take advantage of it.
Cook, looking forward to having you here in Florida. As far as Monday and Thursday golf goes, we will have to tee it up...maybe by that time I will have a heavy hybrid of my own!

Cook, looking forward to having you here in Florida. As far as Monday and Thursday golf goes, we will have to tee it up...maybe by that time I will have a heavy hybrid of my own!

You can count on it!! And I have no doubt that you will be gaming the HH before then.

Just did my first check for airfare.. $400 from American. going from Tuesday to either Monday aft. or Tuesday morning. Still want to wait and see what Jet Blue offers.

Just did my first check for airfare.. $400 from American. going from Tuesday to either Monday aft. or Tuesday morning. Still want to wait and see what Jet Blue offers.

That's not too bad but there's probably a stopover no? Check Southwest too dude. Out of LAX was the cheapest I ever got it from here.

LAX is SUCH a pain bro! Stop over in Dallas, just like going to West Palm

I know but that's the cheapest I've seen for Southwest out of LA. Next is Ontario I think and that one I know you'll like. I hate DFW stopovers for AA. I think you'll have a choice of Southwest (it'll have a stopover probably Vegas or Houston Hobby) or JetBlue (Austin like your last trip here).

i checked JetBlue today even though May is not available to book, I did not see the Austin flight.. bummed about that.

Ppl booking flights just means its getting closer :)

tapatalk addict....

another day closer to teams announcement too

Yep almost passed another day with out having to lay the smack on OG. But I came to this thread, realized what time it was and thought "Gee Ole Gray should be getting up soon." He's in bed before the sun goes down and up before the rooster crows. May be OG could buy his retirement home after his beat down at GC. I hear Del Boca Vista has an opening.

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Having my flight booked got me even more excited about this outing. I can't wait to meet everyone, partake in demo day, and play loads of golf.

Go for you Matt, I didn't see the post...when are you coming in?

Edit: I just went back a read the last three pages, saw it. Ill put you down for the Thursday round. Are you renting a vehicle?
Having my flight booked got me even more excited about this outing. I can't wait to meet everyone, partake in demo day, and play loads of golf.

Well this year I won't be flying in because I'll be part of the driving from middle GA crowd thanks to my mid-Nov move to Atlanta!!

I'm planning on arriving Thursday mid day, relaxing by a pool & enjoying an adult beverage or two (or three) & staying through Monday morning.

Can not wait!!!!

WR, I would also look into Virgin America if I was you. They just started flying a nonstop flight from LAX to Orlando. They won't let you book for May yet, but I did a search in April and got $367. Plus, they have TV and power ports at every seat, and have inflight Wifi too.

I will not be at the outing but for those in the Philly area, sometimes flying out of BWI can save you a lot compared to philly. It is not a bad drive down to BWI. Airtrans (owned by Southwest) is very competitive in terms of price but you do have the baggage fees. Personally avoid SW unless that is my only choice

I just did a short notice Philly Orlando flight for less than $200 on Airtrans. Sometimes flight costs change from day to day so it is worth monitoring.

Good Luck and have fun

One more step completed... Flight booked with Southwest for $219.40 round trip.

Getting in to Orlando at 7:45 AM on Thursday
Leaving at 4:35 Pm on Monday.

Please put me on the list of wannabe golfers for a round on Thursday, Sunday afternoon, and Monday AM!

Edit: and EVERYTHING that happens in between!!! :D

That's awesome. I think this just got real for Matt!

WR, I would also look into Virgin America if I was you. They just started flying a nonstop flight from LAX to Orlando. They won't let you book for May yet, but I did a search in April and got $367. Plus, they have TV and power ports at every seat, and have inflight Wifi too.

Thanks for the tip ary, I really prefer to stay away from LAX if at all possible. I do like the advantage of a non-stop flight though.

Thanks for the tip ary, I really prefer to stay away from LAX if at all possible. I do like the advantage of a non-stop flight though.

Ah it's not that bad, of course I typically go into Long Beach for convienence. Looking like 360ish from lax to orl on Delta for a flight I have right around that time.

Wonder when teams will be announced :)

tapatalk addict....

I can understand that, everyone has their priorities. I'm a huge fan of nonstop flights and actually will pay a little more at times to do that, less chance of getting delayed and less chance of the airlines losing my bag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back