2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe after Hawk sees you in your little skirt/blouse outfit at demo day, you will get a nice dinner, wine, and all the little stuff that comes with it. :D

That must be what KB calls you...."The little stuff".
We might need a new screen name. "Mr. Little Stuff" has a nice ring to it.

That must be what KB calls you...."The little stuff".
We might need a new screen name. "Mr. Little Stuff" has a nice ring to it.

haha where you been hiding there big guy! You must be out practicing because Lord knows you will need it next time around :laughing:!

haha where you been hiding there big guy! You must be out practicing because Lord knows you will need it next time around :laughing:!

Yeah, I have been out practicing. I play in three leagues with the ladies from Del Boca Vista Phase 2. Beatrice and Esther and Ruth and myself in a foursome today and it was a dogone struggle to take them down....Oh wait, that is not me...That is Mr. Little Stuff.

LOL at Gray. Didn't you barely beat an ill KellyBo who was playing from the forward tees the other day?

Yeah, I have been out practicing. I play in three leagues with the ladies from Del Boca Vista Phase 2. Beatrice and Esther and Ruth and myself in a foursome today and it was a dogone struggle to take them down....Oh wait, that is not me...That is Mr. Little Stuff.

Now the pondering to figure out if war.eagle is Beatrice, Esther, or Ruth. Hmmmmm.....

LOL at Gray. Didn't you barely beat an ill KellyBo who was playing from the forward tees the other day?

That ill KellyBo shot an 81 which is a very respectable score even from the red tees on our golf course. It's not that easy as MaryC, Setho, T0AD, DawgDaddy, RxGus etc. willl gladly testify.

You need to get YOUR game ready for the Morgan Cup II good buddy as there will be pressure galore to perform. Not to mention you need to perform at the outing in May. Matty would not have it any other way :D

I'm just saying that I'd expect the Tower of Power to be stronger than that. Forcing poor Kelly to play when she's sick doesn't seem fair to me.

I'm just saying that I'd expect the Tower of Power to be stronger than that. Forcing poor Kelly to play when she's sick doesn't seem fair to me.

haha don't let her fool ya as she might appear to be sick but KellyBo has a fierce competitor built in her system. She don't let a little vertigo mess up her swing. lol

Besides I have to train with kelly so when Marlene Lightbutt shows up tomorrow, I will be in fighting form :terror: for that tough little 92 year old and her bingo money!

OG doesn't give in. Lol cant wait until the outing

tapatalk addict....

Caravan with Matt and Ken!

If it was on the way, that would be no problem

Matt spent too many years driving back and forth to NY which is about the same distance. I will be FLYING!!! And for $200 round trip on southwest with no baggage fees it's a no brainer for the single traveler. Time to make a decision on exact travel dates and book it. I know I want to get in on Thursday morning, but I haven't decided on departure. How many are staying through until Monday AM/PM. My tentative plan is to get in one last round Monday morning, and then come home to the drudgery of life!

Matt spent too many years driving back and forth to NY which is about the same distance. I will be FLYING!!! And for $200 round trip on southwest with no baggage fees it's a no brainer for the single traveler. Time to make a decision on exact travel dates and book it. I know I want to get in on Thursday morning, but I haven't decided on departure. How many are staying through until Monday AM/PM. My tentative plan is to get in one last round Monday morning, and then come home to the drudgery of life!

I'm going to quote Matt's post and also throw this question out there for the Outing veterans: do most people leave on Sunday night or sometime on Monday? I'm not going to buy flights until the prices drop (probably after the New Year), but I have to put in my days off at work well before that, so I was wondering what everyone else was thinking of doing and have done in the past.

I'm going to quote Matt's post and also throw this question out there for the Outing veterans: do most people leave on Sunday night or sometime on Monday? I'm not going to buy flights until the prices drop (probably after the New Year), but I have to put in my days off at work well before that, so I was wondering what everyone else was thinking of doing and have done in the past.

Its definitely a mix. I know some stayed even until Tuesday. I think a lot of people stayed Sunday night the last couple of outings and played golf again on Sunday afternoon and joined in on some dinner and drinks with us.

That's not a bad idea, but it will be me and the wife, which also means paying to park at the airport for a week, so driving will be much more economical for me. No bag fees that way either. hehehe

I left Sunday this year, but I felt rushed. If you can afford to take the time off, I would suggest not leaving before Monday. JMO

Its definitely a mix. I know some stayed even until Tuesday. I think a lot of people stayed Sunday night the last couple of outings and played golf again on Sunday afternoon and joined in on some dinner and drinks with us.

JB, I will be one of those Tuesday folks this year and look forward to seeing you get to relax as everything winds down, and perhaps catching dinner and a post outing round with you and GG.

JB, I will be one of those Tuesday folks this year and look forward to seeing you get to relax as everything winds down, and perhaps catching dinner and a post outing round with you and GG.

I'll be around as well yorkem, probably not driving home til late Sunday night.

I'm planning to catch the last flight out on Sunday night.. I may also consider leaving Monday as the Outing gets closer

Careful there Hawk, I think right now she could beat a few members of Team THP, including yours.

I will be staying at least until Monday morning and if enough are staying later than that I might stay till Tuesday as well. IMO it is much easier after the round on Sunday to just relax and not have to rush off to an airport (for me) or jump in a car and begin a long trip. Also an extra round of golf might be a nice thing.

I plan on leaving late Sunday night also, but staying until Monday isn't out of the question

tapatalk addict....

KellyBo and I drove back from West Palm Beach to middle Georgia on Sunday after a round on PGA National. That was a bit too much for us so I am looking at leaving on Monday this go round. I think it's about a five hour drive from Orlando to middle ga. Plus I might want to get after somebody on the golf course before I leave. You never know what might happen:golf2:....

One more step completed... Flight booked with Southwest for $219.40 round trip.

Getting in to Orlando at 7:45 AM on Thursday
Leaving at 4:35 Pm on Monday.

Please put me on the list of wannabe golfers for a round on Thursday, Sunday afternoon, and Monday AM!

Edit: and EVERYTHING that happens in between!!! :D

Please put me on the list of wannabe golfers for a round on Thursday, Sunday afternoon, and Monday AM!

Good job buddy and awesome air rates! Looking forward to see ya and hopefully some golf:golf2:

Nice rate. Glad you have your plans set, it's going to be a great time.

Looks like we have quite a crowd staying through Monday, should be a fun last morning before returning back to the real world.

--
tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back