Ohio Get Together Part III

Of you rapping balls into the trees and lakes? LOL

Not lakes. Treefrog's don't like water.

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Dammit. I suck. I just found out that my best friend from college is coming in and we are road tripping to Illinois for the OSU football game that weekend. Sorry, guys. I really wanted to play, especially as it seems like we're running out of good weather here in Ohio.

darn it thought we got to 12,my bro is back in for both days now

Okay I'm a 25 hc then. LOL

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

ok, I updated the list.

Dan is going to get back to me about Sunday here soon, so once I know that I'll work on getting 1-2 more guys if needed to get to 12 each day. I'll send out a PM later to get everyone's handicaps

ok boys, Ive sent everyone a PM to get some handicaps

I'm playing a ton of golf that weekend! I'm playing Juday Creek in Indiana at 10 am on Saturday. It's a course rating of 73 and slope 133. Then I'm playing the Notre Dame course at 2:30. Total of 27 for Saturday. Then I'm playing 36 with you guys on Sunday. If anyone near South Bend IN. want to play on saturday I have 2 openings to complete the 4 some.

I'm playing a ton of golf that weekend! I'm playing Juday Creek in Indiana at 10 am on Saturday. It's a course rating of 73 and slope 133. Then I'm playing the Notre Dame course at 2:30. Total of 27 for Saturday. Then I'm playing 36 with you guys on Sunday. If anyone near South Bend IN. want to play on saturday I have 2 openings to complete the 4 some.

or just come here and play saturday!

first post updated, cg13 isnt able to make it, working on trying to get to 12 for each on sunday still, we are at 10 for the am and 9 for the pm as of right now

Just rechecked the first thead and feel slightly better as I can't make it Sat, my boss has insisted I work to try and catch up with all the work I have now. Two weeks ago I was almost laid off and now there is almost more than I can keep up with. I will be coming over Sat after work and getting a room there by the Dayton mall so I can be ready to go Sunday Am.

Hope its 12 for Saturday! Gonna be fun. Saturday I'm playing golf with a buddy I was in the navy with. He's in Chicago and meeting in south bend. Playing juday creek and notre dame!

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

first post updated with change to saturday list

Last edited:
Saturday Rounds are Cancelled

Why? Are the other guys coming Sunday instead?

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

not really any impact on Sunday, just wasnt enough interest for Saturday and some guys were talking of driving 3 hours + to only have 1 foursome, so I understand.

Waiting to hear back from 1-2 people here about Sunday, so once I know that I'll post the updated totals, and start asking others to join in to get us to 12 and will then get us some teams

Canadan and 10yard should come Sunday!

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Canadan and 10yard should come Sunday!

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Waiting to hear back from Dan, im pretty certain he will make an appearance, hopefully for both

10yard has to work

We have to leave here at 445 am. Next time we do it this way. I set it up. LOL

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Amphibians can Tapatalk.
Sounds good Frog. We've played some nice courses up that way, and not expensive either.

You'd really love Riverby hills in waterville. And stone ridge and giant oak! Lots of nice golf here!

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Last edited:

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

PLEASE do, id love nothing more than to just show up LOL

also just found out my father-in-law is coming into town this weekend so I told him to bring his sticks and join us, verifying which round(s) he wants to play sunday and will update the list accordingly.

also just found out my father-in-law is coming into town this weekend so I told him to bring his sticks and join us, verifying which round(s) he wants to play sunday and will update the list accordingly.
Hope he's not as big a sandbagger as your brother LOL.

Next year I'm gonna set up a Longaberger outing. Start saving your pennies.

I know some guys that played there last weekend, said it was awesome and cheap that time of year, and weather was perfect.

no father in law isnt a sandbager, he actually only gets to golf 2-3 times per year, and its usually when we are on vacation, but ive at least gotten him hooked with the sport

I didn't realize it was so hard to set up tee times. And type " hey guys who wanna play let me know." I sympathize for you. LOL jk

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Back