Ohio Get Together Part III

mikedean441

6X HOF
Reaction score
Handicap
Asked by a few if there were any more plans for another outing amongst us THPers, so might as well keep the ball rolling.

Saturday the 15th

AM Shaker Run Golf Club (Lakeside/Meadows courses)
http://www.shakerrungolfclub.com/home
8:44

$39/includes cart

PM: Wildwood Golf Club
http://www.wildwoodgc.com/

--No tee time needed, Im a member there, we can go out whenever we are ready. This time of year, not much play in the afternoons, so normal round for 4 people is about 4 hours max (usually faster).

$30/includes cart

Confirmed List of players:
Mikedean441
Rob Dean
10yarddraw
Canadan

Here we go for Sunday October 16th.

AM-Pipestone Golf Club http://www.pipestonegolf.com/newpage.asp?id=122&page=1506

Everyone is playing the Blue Tees

8:15-
Group #1
Forrest-5
Danny P-13
Doug-17
Forrest Sr-18

8:24
Group #2
Hitman-12
Rich-13
Marc-15
Rob Dean-15

8:33
Group #3
Dan-5
Mikedean-14 (not for long)
Bullfrog-14
wwginn-20

$38/includes cart

Confirmed Attendees-12--
Mikedean441
Rob Dean
Forrest B (my neighbor)
Forrest B #2 (my neighbor's dad with same name)
Canadan
Bullfrog
danny P
Doug B
MarcW
Hitman
wwginn

PM-Heatherwoode Golf Club http://www.golfheatherwoode.com/index.php

2:09
2:18

$32/includes cart

Confirmed Attendees-8 total

Mikedean441
Rob Dean
Bullfrog
danny P
Doug B
MarcW
Hitman
wwginn

Last edited:
As of today, this day works for me. My wife and I are moving to KC this winter, so might need to cancel depending on when we go to look for houses.

Edited after the date was updated, I will not be able to attend that weekend (wedding in NYC).

Last edited:
As of today, this day works for me. My wife and I are moving to KC this winter, so might need to cancel depending on when we go to look for houses.

You don't need to cancel your move just because we're gathering... hahaha!! (just kidding..)

I'll probably be in... Maybe... Actually that might be the worst weekend ever..

You don't need to cancel your move just because we're gathering... hahaha!! (just kidding..)

I'll probably be in... Maybe... Actually that might be the worst weekend ever..

oh dont start already, ur in!

Yep, I'm out for that weekend.

Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving that weekend. I'll be in the homeland.

oh get out of here with that homeland crap lol

Matt wants it in CBUS so he can sleep in past 4AM lol

That's Octoberfest weekend in Put In Bay :drinks:, I'm out.

if you guys wouldnt mind, i would love to play 36 with fellow THPers

I'll tentatively commit. It appears I'm off that weekend.

Any courses in mind yet?

Dunno, I might have to go with Mark to PIB since I have a place up there.

What the heck, count me in again, i loved playing with everybody last time. Please make it a little closer to the Indiana state line, pretty pretty please lol

I promise it wont be that far south again for sure

and yeah Philvedda, you are more than welcome to come down and join in on the fun

I am pretty sure I will be there , even if it's in Cinti but maybe something closer to Dayton or even north of there would be great. Maybe I will have a little better swing this time around

I am pretty sure I will be there , even if it's in Cinti but maybe something closer to Dayton or even north of there would be great. Maybe I will have a little better swing this time around

same here, i played like poooooo

My schedule is not available that far out. Any chance to meet at Longaberger or something similar between here and there?

My schedule is not available that far out. Any chance to meet at Longaberger or something similar between here and there?

Would love to do Longaberger. Not much in the state "similar" to that monster. What dates are you available?

I've been lurking for the past two Ohio outing threads. So, if you've got room for one more, I'm game! Sounds like a lot of fun. (Of course, this all depends on how far I have to drive.)

I've been lurking for the past two Ohio outing threads. So, if you've got room for one more, I'm game! Sounds like a lot of fun. (Of course, this all depends on how far I have to drive.)

its a lot of fun for sure, what part of Ohio are you from?

Dont really have a location set yet, wanted to see the interest first and go from there

Hey Mark or anyone else. I will do the longaberger course anytime. One can get a good price on golfnow for that place.

tapatalk cuz thats the way I roll

its a lot of fun for sure, what part of Ohio are you from?

Dont really have a location set yet, wanted to see the interest first and go from there

From what I've read in previous threads, you guys have a great time. I'm on the north end of Columbus. I'm seeing a lot of interest in Longaberger. Must be a nice course. I'll definitely keep an eye on the thread.

Thanks!

From what I've read in previous threads, you guys have a great time. I'm on the north end of Columbus. I'm seeing a lot of interest in Longaberger. Must be a nice course. I'll definitely keep an eye on the thread.

Thanks!

sounds good, when I have something more concreate I will send you a PM as well

and yeah I know Ive personally enjoyed the 2 times we have done this for sure!

Hey Mark or anyone else. I will do the longaberger course anytime. One can get a good price on golfnow for that place.

tapatalk cuz thats the way I roll

I saw some good prices on there, anything less than $60 is great. I can only do a weekend, and those are limited for the next 2 months. What dates are you available for?
Anybody else that wants to jump in, do so.

Hey Mike, thanks for letting us piggy-back your thread :D

I saw some good prices on there, anything less than $60 is great. I can only do a weekend, and those are limited for the next 2 months. What dates are you available for?
Anybody else that wants to jump in, do so.

Hey Mike, thanks for letting us piggy-back your thread :D

I believe its called a thread hijacking

how about we do October 15th instead, sounds like the 8th knocks a few people out making the trip

Back