Ohio Get Together Part III

Made my resevation, staying up off I 70 north of Dayton figure it will be a 30 40 min drive to the course which beats the crap out of 3 hours so i'll be there unless something bad happens then I might be a min or two late. see you all there

Rock on! We are driving in the morning. Look forward to meeting you. And hitting the little pink bridgestone around the course.

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Sounds good fellas 74 and sunny on Sunday, gonna be a good one

35mph gusts in the pm...should beinteresting

thanks again to everyone that ventured out yesterday. Had a great time as always, man that wind was non-stop all day long, made for some interesting shots out there

It didn't affect your sand shot at pipestone. LOL thanks for setting it up. It was fun! Both nice courses!

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

It didn't affect your sand shot at pipestone. LOL thanks for setting it up. It was fun! Both nice courses!

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

yeah that was a shot for the ages lol, I just entered my scores for the weekend, nonetheless my hadicap in the 12's was short lived. But I'll always have those first 4 holes at Pipestone to remember...before reality set in

I also just counted up and for my 3 rounds over the weekend, I had 18 penalty strokes....now thats impressive

That was a great time guys. The wind wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It didn't hurt my game as much as my pisspoor chipping and putting. Can't wait to do it again next year.

Back