Next week I may do something I have never done before, I may take the day off to play a video game.

Arkham City is going to be amazing.

I have a week to beat this game before Battlefield 3 comes out. Demo for BF3 was fun but so glitchy. I heard that was an old version they released and the new one is significantly better. It won over MW3 just cause I'm so tired of that series and it just underperforming and looking slapped together.

Forza 4 = I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E

Forza 4 = I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E

BAH! I took a sick day today and I may need to go get it. Whats your favorite part about it?

BAH! I took a sick day today and I may need to go get it. Whats your favorite part about it?

Races SO much smoother to me, granted though, I'm coming from 2 and not 3. Also, its fascinating how far the graphics have come still from 3, insanely fascinating.

I'm struggling remembering how to tune right now, but its a blast. I also like how the career mode TRULY adapts and gets better now.

Races SO much smoother to me, granted though, I'm coming from 2 and not 3. Also, its fascinating how far the graphics have come still from 3, insanely fascinating.

I'm struggling remembering how to tune right now, but its a blast. I also like how the career mode TRULY adapts and gets better now.

I just went and picked it up. So far the graphics and sound are stunning.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Is it an "open world/map?" I heard rumor of that, but never saw anything official.

Yeah, the audio is nuts. I got in trouble from the wife for playing it on 30 lol

Is it an "open world/map?" I heard rumor of that, but never saw anything official.

There are many more choices for you to make where you race for sure, at least form my previous experience of what 2 was like.

Open world like Grand theft auto is? Its not like that from what I see. You just navigate menus and pick the races you want to compete in.

You check out Autovista yet Jman? Its a blast checking out the cars.

You check out Autovista yet Jman? Its a blast checking out the cars.

Not yet, will do this evening though for sure. I've heard good things!

I created a car club on Forza 4 for the forum. Jman and others, if you want to join I hafta invite you, so just pm me your GT or post it here.

need to play TW Masters again on the PS3.. it's been too long. Waiting for MW3 to come out on the 8th though!

I have a ps3. I need to get back into TW Masters again. ive been playing infamous for the last few weeks.

i finally got my GOW3 last week and i beat it yesteday great game, now im still waiting on my madden 12 to arrive.

I want FM4 so badly. I have owned the other 3 in the series and this will be no exception.

I wish I could find an effing emulator that will work on my macbook pro, so I can play one of the classic pokemon red/blue games on gameboy.

I wish I could find an effing emulator that will work on my macbook pro, so I can play one of the classic pokemon red/blue games on gameboy.

Dude, you too? I am addicted to the sonuvaguns. Pokemon Silver was the best.

Shoulda kept a Gameboy Color like I did. 11 yrs old and still works fine. :D

Lol, I upped to an Advanced that would play both. Wish the DS had kept Gameboy functionality. And no, what he should have done was got a PC.
Shoulda kept a Gameboy Color like I did. 11 yrs old and still works fine. :D

Lol, I upped to an Advanced that would play both. Wish the DS had kept Gameboy functionality. And no, what he should have done was got a PC.

I know if DS played GBC that would. Be great.

Can you install windows 7 as a second OS? I thought Apple was allowing that to be done easily these days.

Its not worth changing that much. Id rather just sit here and be frustrated.

Anything past Pokemon Yellow is a waste. Young'ns, psh.

Can you install windows 7 as a second OS? I thought Apple was allowing that to be done easily these days.

I wholeheartedly disagree. The earlier GBA Versions were leaps and bounds better than the first generation. Get out of the past, man!
Its not worth changing that much. Id rather just sit here and be frustrated.

Anything past Pokemon Yellow is a waste. Young'ns, psh.

Its one of those classic/vintage things dude. Im from the generation who loved the 151 original pokemon, but then grew up as they changed it.

I wholeheartedly disagree. The earlier GBA Versions were leaps and bounds better than the first generation. Get out of the past, man!

I understand. They have a special place in my heart too. I played through Red a few Weeks ago, actually.
Its one of those classic/vintage things dude. Im from the generation who loved the 151 original pokemon, but then grew up as they changed it.

Back