I don't think you will be disappointed

I don't think you will be disappointed

Well, I played the beta, and I was happy with the pace and the balance. The story has to be great, it has not let down yet.

Well, I played the beta, and I was happy with the pace and the balance. The story has to be great, it has not let down yet.

I didn't get a chance to play the beta but you are right the story has been a good story to follow.

Waiting in line to get my copy of gears 3

Never was a fan of the GOW series. Not a big 3rd person shooter guy plus from what I've seen/heard is that 3rd person isn't very hard when you know to stay behind walls and such. Have fun playing though!

Never was a fan of the GOW series. Not a big 3rd person shooter guy plus from what I've seen/heard is that 3rd person isn't very hard when you know to stay behind walls and such. Have fun playing though!

Play the Horde mode on GOW. You will get hooked. The AI is incredible.

Play the Horde mode on GOW. You will get hooked. The AI is incredible.

That's the first game mode I'm going to play. Gamestop has a deal going on where you pre pay for the dlc content and as it comes out you just download it without having to buy points and you get a couple of character outfits and some weapons skins. The gamestop I went to had contest and a raffle and I won a game banner and a small is tag.

BF3s beta was announced this morning. Starts next Thursday(29th) for open people and for those who bought Medal of Honor will get their invite on Tuesday. I bought MOH just for this beta and returned it before Black ops. So I'm pretty ready for next Tuesday. It runs to the 10th sadly.

Played a couple hours of Gears 3 online last night, The maps look great! I was super happy to see that they brought back gridlock, and it looked amazing!
The hotel map is pretty stunning too.

question for Madden 2012 people....

How do you get the updated rosters?

question for Madden 2012 people....

How do you get the updated rosters?

You usually have to sign on to the PSN network or Xbox live and it will automaticlly start dwnloading! Or at least prompt you to download roster.

Played a couple hours of Gears 3 online last night, The maps look great! I was super happy to see that they brought back gridlock, and it looked amazing!
The hotel map is pretty stunning too.

I played a few hours lastnight and this morning. This game rocks kinda disappointed I have a hard time finding a horde match.

Started playing Space Marines over the weekend, really digging it

All NHL 12 all the time... until MW3 comes out.

Looking forward to FIFA 12 on the 27th!

I played a few hours lastnight and this morning. This game rocks kinda disappointed I have a hard time finding a horde match.

Played to level 43 on Horde. It's badass!!

Picked Gears of War last night, immediately played Horde. I was impressed with all the updates they did to that game mode, even though I had no idea what I was supposed to do? It was fun.

That was how I felt the first time... Build a base and upgrade it. That's the new thing that is great. You can put up some nice defenses that will slow down the enemy, and as you spend money on building/fixing you get more stuff unlocked. Avoid "Checkout" for horde... the map is just too small, so you get swarmed and killed fast.
Set up more than one base by level 20, it really helped us out, and we had 3 by the end.

I wrecked my friend so hard in Madden 12 for xbox today. I had about 15 minutes until class so we only got a quarter and a half in. I ran 5 offensive plays the entire time we played. Every play was a rush with Chris Johnson, and when I left, Johnson had 250 yards and 3 touchdowns on 5 carries. 50 yds a carry. Touchdowns on 3 of 5 rushes. I won. :D

Rushing is the name of the game in the new Madden. Its so much easier to run than pass so having a dude like CJ gives you a major advantage. Nice rushing game dude

Played to level 43 on Horde. It's badass!!

That's pretty impressive you must have been a beast! I have only made it to level 10. The rooms I've been in only had 3 players so we had a harder time than if we had 5.

That's pretty impressive you must have been a beast! I have only made it to level 10. The rooms I've been in only had 3 players so we had a harder time than if we had 5.

That's the problem I had, highest I have been is 17 and that was with 4. Two guys dropped off on 16 and playing with only 2 of us left no chance.

I've only played the campaign so far, but Gears3 is awesome.

Back