Emirates Australian Open [Spoilers]

Looks like the orange white di

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Yep, looks like it. forgot this was on tv tonight. That shaft always makes me want a creamsicle, where's og and his ice cream truck?

--
tapatalk

What a surprise: John Daly just pulled a Tin Cup and withdrew. He put 7 balls in the water on #11, then said bye to his playing partners and walked off the course.

That's probably it. The DI itself is a lower spin no? Might not have been a bad pick in the windy conditions but I'd guess it was the DJ over the DI.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was the DI, he's played that shaft in a few tournaments as well. DI is lower spinning than the DJ, you are correct on that.

What a surprise: John Daly just pulled a Tin Cup and withdrew. He put 7 balls in the water on #11, then said bye to his playing partners and walked off the course.

If he was a 3 year old he would need a timeout.

Wow I hate to say it but tiger looks good. Some amazing wedge shots

Yep, looks like it. forgot this was on tv tonight. That shaft always makes me want a creamsicle, where's og and his ice cream truck?

--
tapatalk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlfCD7jcKDw&feature=related

7 balls in the water. I can't even be mad, I'm just impressed. I think he ran out of balls or he'd still be hitting there.

Wow I hate to say it but tiger looks good. Some amazing wedge shots

I agree with this. His short game looks sharp right now, he hit a great chip shot on #11 and then a really nice shot out of the sand on #12 to about a foot away. He's also stayed away from the big mistake today. All of that said, this is a course where he doesn't have to hit driver all that much, so perhaps that's a good thing for him.

I agree with this. His short game looks sharp right now, he hit a great chip shot on #11 and then a really nice shot out of the sand on #12 to about a foot away. He's also stayed away from the big mistake today. All of that said, this is a course where he doesn't have to hit driver all that much, so perhaps that's a good thing for him.

Yeah and its for mire then one round lol

I think I just saw Robert Allenby hit a s---- into the water on #14.

Some bad shots being hit Wonder if the wind is doing it.

I think I just saw Robert Allenby hit a s---- into the water on #14.

That or he bladed it. Really not sure but it was a bad time for a stinger 4 iron.

Adam Scott's albatross from earlier today:

What a shot!

Wow glad that could be on film lol. Come on Tiger!!!!

and wow...he gave the ball away?

Wow, great shot, glad they got it on video.

what do you think steve williams was saying to him "about time you played well you white piece of ****"......:laugh:

what a shot...

i hate it when he does this,i know his game is hot and cold at times but i don't see the point in this.

jarrod lyle -7
dustin johnson -6
nick watney -6
greg chalmers -5
fred couples -5
steve jones -5
james nitties -5
jake higginbottom(am) -4
woo-hyunkim -4
matthew millar -4
andrew tschudin -4
bubba watson -4
tiger woods -4

others

adam scott -3
geoff ogilvy -2
kelly kraft -1
greg norman -1

If he was a 3 year old he would need a timeout.
I just saw on the news that when he and his wife were leaving the course his wife assaulted a journalist as well. I think that unless you have a good reason to pull out you shouldn't be allowed to, it's the attitude of 'If I can't have it my way then I'm taking my bat and ball and I'm going home'

amazing shot by Adam Scott.

John Daly you my man are well and truely a muppet, realistically does he even still deserve to still be a pro golfer??? i personally dont think he does.

I just saw on the news that when he and his wife were leaving the course his wife assaulted a journalist as well. I think that unless you have a good reason to pull out you shouldn't be allowed to, it's the attitude of 'If I can't have it my way then I'm taking my bat and ball and I'm going home'

Yep, him and and his girlfriend both get the spanner award for being complete tools!!

PGA Australia have announced that he will never be invited back or be aloud to play in a professional tournament again on our shores. They withdraw his invitation for PGA Championship at Coolum and also will not be paying his appearance fees. Good riddens to the idiot, he is doing this amazing game a dis-service!

Wow what a shot. Thanks for keeping this updated over the night.

I stayed up to watch the coverage. Yes, John Daly hit 6 straight balls into the water on #8 before quitting. What a moron. All b/c he played the wrong ball on the hole prior. He actually began his fit pitching on that hole. Whatever, he's a tool. Robert Allenby definitely shanked his 2nd shot on the par 5 14th. It was pretty awesome to see. Tiger hit some very nice shots, but better, his short game was really, really good. He lipped out a ton of putts and he hit some tremendous bunker shots.

Grand Cypress' own Lyle played incredible golf.
Tiger played very good golf too. He always seems to play well at this event, so its nice to see he still has it going there.
I think he has a solid shot with this course and this field to win this thing this week.

Lol @ Adam Scott going -3 on one hole and -3 for the day. Great achievement though. Second best in golf. And solid day by Tigger.

Back