Emirates Australian Open [Spoilers]

CharlieMoy

Reaction score
Handicap
Dice
Alright! This one starts Thursday and Im jacked about it. Tigers playing, and hopefully playing well.

I wouldnt be surprised/am hoping to we see an Adam Scott-Tiger final Sunday pairing. Wouldnt that be awesome?

Also in the field: DJ, Day, Greg Norman:clown:, and Ogilvy, who is looking to defend.

Anyone else going to keep an eye on this? Its the pre-event to the Presidents Cup.

I'm waiting for Stevie Williams to just lose his stuff and tackle Tiger walking down the fairway!

Absolutely will be paying attention to this one.

I wouldnt be surprised/am hoping to we see an Adam Scott-Tiger final Sunday pairing. Wouldnt that be awesome?

Yes, I would be very surprised. Unless Adam Scott plays like crap and forgets how to putt I don't see it happening.

Alright! This one starts Thursday and Im jacked about it. Tigers playing, and hopefully playing well.

Also in the field: DJ, Day, Greg Norman:clown:, and Ogilvy, who is looking to defend.

Anyone else going to keep an eye on this? Its the pre-event to the Presidents Cup.

I doubt Tiger's game will be good enough to keep pace with Adam.

The only way Scott and TW get in the same group on Sunday is if Adam plays left-handed for the first 3 days.. TW will be on his way to the President's Cup long before Scott rolls in his last putt on the 72nd.

It wouldn't surprise me to see them paired together on Thursday and Friday. That Aussie humor can be wicked.

Tiger is going to be paired with Jason Day and Robert Allenby in the first 2 rounds: http://www.australianopengolf.com.au/default.aspx?s=mao_newsdisplay&id=71738

Australia's highest ranked golfer Jason Day said the chance to play alongside Tiger Woods in the opening two rounds of the Emirates Australian Open is a dream come true.
The world No.7 has never played alongside his childhood hero but will finally get his chance after being placed in the marquee group along with Robert Allenby.The trio will tee off at 12.10pm local time on Thursday ahead of Matt Kuchar, Adam Scott and John Senden, with Stuart Appleby, Nick Watney and Kyle Stanley to start at 12.20pm.Geoff Ogilvy will begin his title defence at 7.15am alongside Americans Bill Haas and Bubba Watson.
Dustin Johnson, Greg Norman and Aaron Baddeley and veterans Fred Couples, John Cook and Peter Senior are the other feature groups in the morning wave.

I forgot that this was this week. I'm lookig forward to seeing how everyone plays, but mostly Tigger.

i'm looking forward to this but it will be on at silly o'clock.there's no chance of them being paired together for the first 2 days,thats a no go but you never know for saturday and sunday.i reckon they would still try and keep them seperated but lets wait and see.you never know.i just want them to play really well especially tiger.

I'm pretty sure I saw that TV (Golf Channel) coverage starts Weds at 7:00 pm Eastern time.

hmm, adam scott and tiger pairing would happen if Tiger ever plays well...doubt that happens

I will enjoy watching live golf here in the evenings though

Really looking forward to this event and the PC!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'm looking forward to this but it will be on at silly o'clock.there's no chance of them being paired together for the first 2 days,thats a no go but you never know for saturday and sunday.i reckon they would still try and keep them seperated but lets wait and see.you never know.i just want them to play really well especially tiger.

I'm pretty sure I saw that TV (Golf Channel) coverage starts Weds at 7:00 pm Eastern time.

So midnight, his time?

Golf Channel posted this on Facebook:

Watch the Australian Open live on Golf Channel Wednesday-Saturday from 8:00 PM ET- 1:00 AM ET.

i would stay up to watch it but i need my sleep as i've got work thursday friday then i'm doing some beating on saturday.maybe stay up saturday night to watch the final round.

Nothing like prime time golf

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Tiger seems to have thrown a CB iron into his bag. I took this picture from Golf.com

TigerCavety.jpg

I doubt Tiger's game will be good enough to keep pace with Adam.

These are words I knew we would hear one day but not this soon. It's kinda our reality, isn't it?!

Tiger seems to have thrown a CB iron into his bag. I took this picture from Golf.com

TigerCavety.jpg

Possible 3 iron as a fairway finder of the tee?

TigerCavety.jpg

Anyone notice Geoff Ogilvy's wicked Mo? (I think that's him)

That club has a cavity. Perhaps Tiger should bag the VR Cavities, he might be better off. Get that man some GI irons. Ogilvy's Mo is sick. My best mate from College will be at this event and the Pres. Cup. He says he's going to sledge Tiger. In fact, he says a lot of people will.

Anyone notice Geoff Ogilvy's wicked Mo? (I think that's him)

Haha, that's the one thing I noticed from this pic too. Got a bit of Mario going on, excellent.

i can't find this on sky sports at all,is it on sky sports?

Back