Emirates Australian Open [Spoilers]

That club has a cavity. Perhaps Tiger should bag the VR Cavities, he might be better off. Get that man some GI irons. Ogilvy's Mo is sick. My best mate from College will be at this event and the Pres. Cup. He says he's going to sledge Tiger. In fact, he says a lot of people will.

Not going to lie, I had to look up sledging on Urban Dictionary.

Ogilvy's Mo trumps mine :arrogant:. Nice to see some celebrities not taking themselves too seriously.

Golf Channel posted this on Facebook:

Watch the Australian Open live on Golf Channel Wednesday-Saturday from 8:00 PM ET- 1:00 AM ET.

Another benefit of living on the West Coast, 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm for us!

DJ is playing well.

Did DJ get a package today?

<<insert witty "One could say he's off to a smoking good start" blast>>

I'm pulling for Jason Day to win and Tiger to finish last.

Did DJ get a package today?

The real DJ must have, because it looks like he has a clue on the golf course for once.

The impostor DJ did not. There's always tomorrow though.

John Deere Tap'n...

Anybody know where I can watch this online and not have to pay for it. Tiger tees off at 8:16. Hoping to find a place to watch it

With the morning wave done, Jarrod Lyle leads at -7. Dustin Johnson is one shot back, and Fred Couples is 2 shots back, with Bubba Watson 3 shots back.

Tiger Woods, Jason Day, and Robert Allenby all just teed off on the first hole.

Anybody know where I can watch this online and not have to pay for it. Tiger tees off at 8:16. Hoping to find a place to watch it

Not tv available?

Golf Channel has coverage currently, as well as the SCORE for those in Canada.

OMG, I think I just saw one of the Big Break Indian Wells contestants on Robert Allenby's bag...Robert Floyd!

OMG, I think I just saw one of the Big Break Indian Wells contestants on Robert Allenby's bag...Robert Floyd!

You did, has been since Aug. as far as I know.

Wow double eagle by Scott

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

WOW, Adam Scott with the albatross on #8! Shot was from 199 meters, per the commentators. That moves him to -2 after 8 holes.

Tiger is even-par through 7 holes, he had 3 birdie putts lip out. He's hitting the ball pretty well apart from spraying a drive wide-left on #3, just not making any putts. He has not had many approach shots inside of 15 feet, though.

WOW, Adam Scott with the albatross on #8! Shot was from 199 meters, per the commentators. That moves him to -2 after 8 holes.

Tiger is even-par through 7 holes, he had 3 birdie putts lip out. He's hitting the ball pretty well apart from spraying a drive wide-left on #3, just not making any putts. He has not had many approach shots inside of 15 feet, though.

Wow... What's harder, getting a hole in one or an albatross?

Eldrick to -1

Good to see Couples put up a good first round.

Anyone notice the Graphite Design shaft that Tiger has in his driver? I wonder which model it is. It looked like AD DI.

Anyone notice the Graphite Design shaft that Tiger has in his driver? I wonder which model it is. It looked like AD DI.

It's an attas unless he's switched.

--
tapatalk

It's an attas unless he's switched.

--
tapatalk

Really? Could have sworn by the pattern just below the grip that it was a DI 6 or 7.

On another note.. Jason Day picked a very bad time to have a pimple on his lip like that get that nasty. I hope that's a pimple anyway O_0

Looks like the orange white di

Back